Are you new to my avatar Facebook? Hmm, then you have been missing a lot. But not to worry, reading this article through to the end, will get you in on all the latest details of how to create a Facebook avatar, how to set it up, as well as what you can use it for, etc.
Many users have already started using this feature, and you should not be left out of the fun of creating your own customized avatar to better personalize your Facebook conversations and activities.
You can access the avatar feature from your official Facebook app, the same one you use for your Facebook engagements. What this means, is that you do not have to download a separate app in order to access the feature or leave your Facebook page. You can do both from the same page easily.
My Avatar Facebook
Since you are new to the topic, you may be wondering what the fuss is all about with Facebook avatar, here let me take you through a little introduction into the world of avatars.
The avatar feature has just been recently rolled out by Facebook, which is probably why you are just getting to hear of it. It is a character with a cartoon feature that you can create using your own facial features in order to make it look just like you.
Thankfully, Facebook has made this simple by providing other features like hairstyles, outfit, skin tone, nose shape, mouth shape, mouth shape and lip color etc. If you happen to forget what your face looks like, you can use the mirror to match your face with your creation.
My Avatar Facebook Benefit
You can enjoy your avatar character in the following ways:
- You can customize your avatar to look just like you.
- Using avatars in your comments and messages gives you a more personalized feel.
- After your avatar has been created, you can use it in your comments, on Messenger, and even as your profile picture.
- Helps you better communicate with your family and friends.
Why Can’t I Access the Avatar Feature on My App?
If you can’t access the avatar feature on your Facebook app, then it means it’s time for you to update your Facebook app to the latest version. If you are using an obsolete app, there is no way you can access the avatar feature.
To update your app:
- Visit the Google Play Store or App Store depending on your device.
- Enter the official Facebook app in the search field.
- Once the app is displayed, click on the Update option.
- Wait for it to download and install.
- Once the download and installation is complete, click on the ‘Open’ option to have the app opened to the newest version.
- As the app opens you will be able to search for, and find the avatar feature on your page.
How to Create My Avatar Facebook
Now let’s move into the main reason for writing this article, which is showing you how to create your own customized avatar:
- Open the Facebook app that you have just updated on your phone and click on the hamburger menu which appears as the three stacked lines. Based on the kind of device you are using, this could be in the lower right corner in iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- The next step is for you to scroll down and click on the ‘See More’ option.
- Select ‘Avatars’.
- Tick on the ‘Next’ and then on the Get Started option.
- Proceed further by choosing your preferred skin tone (you can choose from a range of 27 options) and then click on ‘Next’
- Facebook will prompt you to select the hairstyle of your choice for your avatar. Then you can choose either, Short, Medium Or Long for a variety of styles. Once you have decided on what you want, click on the Color icon.
- The next step will be moving on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you will have to choose the face shape, complexions as well as face lines for your avatar.
- After the face has been customized, hit on the Eye icon. Choose also an eye shape, color, and lash length. Then, move over to the Eyebrows icon and choose the brow shape as well as color. If you wish to, you can also add glasses.
- Continue on, and customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and move on to your mouth shape, you can also add a lip color and facial hair.
- Decide on the body shape that you want. Then, choose an outfit which you like best. Then you can also decide to add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
- Now that you are almost done, customizing your avatar, click on the checkmark icon in the upper right corner. Then click on Next and then on Done.
And just like that, you have joined the avatar clique.
Here are Some article that could be of help :
- How to Contact Facebook Directly
- Facebook Dating App
- How to Free up storage space on your android device