Is there a Facebook avatar creator app?, this happens to be one of the most trending questions these days, as users frantically seek for ways with which they can access and use the Facebook avatar feature. This question has become quite important for users who are yet to use the avatar feature because recently other users have been making use of the avatar feature to better personalize their activities on Facebook.
With the rise in the use of the avatar features, other yet-to-be users are seriously making inquiries to know how to go about getting the app, as well as how well to use it.
Owing to the numerous searches online, I have decided to put up this write up, to help clear your doubts and give you an insight into all it is that you need to know about Facebook avatars.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
The Facebook avatar creator app is none other than the official Facebook app. Yea I just said that, and it’s actually true. The avatar feature is ingrained into the official Facebook app, to enable users to access this feature from their Facebook page, which they are currently using and are already used to. You can download the current version of the app from the Google Play Store or from the App Store, depending on your device requirements.
This means that, you don’t have to leave your page in order to create an avatar character, but rather you can create your avatar, and go about doing your other normal Facebook business right from the same page. Wow that means it’s very convenient for you right?.
What is Facebook Avatar?
Facebook avatars are cartoon-like characters rolled out recently by Facebook, in a bid to help it’s users better personalize their Facebook interactions with their family and friends on the Facebook page. Now, this feature is structured in such a way that you can make it look like you, by giving it the same facial features as yours.
The modalities that have been put in place to help you create an avatar that looks just like you are. They are hairstyles, face shape, face lines, eye shape, color, and lash length, eyebrow shape, body shape, nose, and mouth shape, to give it your lookalike shape.
After creating your avatar, Facebook also takes it a step further by giving you access to using it for your comments, on Messenger, as your profile picture, etc.
Also you have the option of editing your avatar anytime you feel like changing a look, to keep you from having the same stereotyped look every time you are using the feature.
Since I know you are eager to get started on your avatar creation project, let’s get started right away :
How to Download Facebook Avatar Creator App
- Simply turn on your Android or iOS device and connect it to the internet. You can achieve this by turning on your device data connection.
- Next, open the Apple App Store if you are an iOS user or the Google Play Store if you are an Android user.
- Then, using the search bar, search for ‘Facebook’ and click on the Facebook official app.
- Then hit on the ‘Install’ option and follow through with the on-screen instruction given to you.
If after downloading and installing the Facebook app, you find out that it is not the current version, you will have to update the app if you want to access the avatar feature.
Use these simple steps to update the Facebook official app:
How to Update Facebook Avatar Creator App
- Click open the Google Play Store or App Store depending on your device requirements.
- Look for ‘making use of the app store for the Facebook official app’
- If your installed app is not up to date, you will see the ‘Update’ tab. If on the other hand the app is up-to-date, you will see the ‘Open’ tab instead. If the app is not installed, you will find the ‘Install’ tab.
- Since you are trying to update your app, click on the ‘Update’ option. Then wait for app update to complete.
Now that we are done with all the downloading, installing, and updating of the app, it is now time to create the avatar cartoon character, that has been trending on Facebook recently.
How to Create Facebook Avatar – Using Facebook Creator App
- First, you have to open the Facebook app on your phone and click on the hamburger menu which appears as the three stacked lines. Now depending on the kind of device you are using, this could be in lower right corner in iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Follow it up by scrolling down and clicking on the ‘See More’ option.
- Then choose ‘Avatars’.
- Tick on the Next option and then on the Get Started option.
- Your next line of action, will be to choose your preferred skin tone (you can choose from a range of 27 options) and then click on ‘Next’
- You will get a prompt to select the hairstyle of your choice for your avatar. Then you can choose either, Short, Medium or Long for a variety of styles. Once you have decided on what you want, click on the Color icon.
- Follow it up by moving on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you will have to choose the face shape, completion as well as face lines for your avatar.
- Once the face has been customized, click on the Eye icon. Then choose an eye shape, color and lash length. Thereafter, move over to the Eyebrows icon and choose the brow shape as well as color. If you like, you can also add glasses.
- Next, you can customize the nose and mouth. Then choose your nose shape and thereafter move on to your mouth shape. Then add a lip color and facial hair.
- This next step requires you selecting a body shape. After you do this, you can choose an outfit which you like best. Then you can also decide to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
- Lastly, after customizing you avatar, click on the check mark icon in the upper right corner. Then click on Next and then on Done.
Wow-what an exciting experience you will now have in communicating with your friends and family using your own customized avatar character.
More Interesting Post: