Amazon credit card for students offers the discover it student cash back credit card for students, to enable them to earn cash back rewards on every purchase, as well as a $20 statement credit for good grades each school year, for 3.0 or higher grade students for up to the next 5 year.
The Amazon credit card offers, 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants,s or Amazon.com up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
The Amazon credit card for students does not have an annual fee charge, it offers $20 statement credit for students with good grades for the next five years, and cardholders can use their rewards at the Amazon.com check out.
They can choose to redeem cash or gifts, they can also redeem any amount at any time, Amazon credit cards for students’ holders get a social security number and can easily freeze your cards in seconds if you misplaced.
Amazon Credit Card Benefits that Students Can Appreciate
- 5% cashback at several places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants or Amazon.com up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate
- Earn 1% cashback on all other purchases made using your card
- Discover automatically matches all the cashback you’ve earned at the end of your first year. No signing up, and no limit to how much is matched
- No annual fee
- A $20 statement credit for good grades student each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years
- You can use rewards, to pay at Amazon.com checkout.
- Reclaim any amount, any time. You can as well, choose to redeem for cash or gift cards or save up because your rewards don’t get to expire.
- Social Security Number Alerts
- If your card is misplaced, you can Freeze it, on your mobile device to prevent new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- FICO Credit Score for free
- $0 Fraud Liability.
Things you should know before submitting an application for the Amazon Credit Card
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a college student
- Be a US citizen or resident
Information Needed before Applying
- Full name, address, and contact information
- Total annual gross income, monthly housing payment and total available assets
- Social Security number and mother’s maiden name
- School information, your degree type and your expected graduation date.
With these steps, you are sure to successfully access your account with ease.