Most Viewed Youtube Videos 2019 – YouTube is an American video-sharing site, which was founded by Steve Chen, Chad Harley, and Jawed Karim in the year 2005. The first video which was uploaded on a YouTube channel owned by Karim was “Me at the zoo”, it was first uploaded in April 2005 by Jawed Karim.
YouTube music videos are the most popular videos ever viewed in the history of YouTube. And today’s most viewed music videos on YouTube are some of the most overplayed top songs from the last decades.
In November 2005, an advert when Christmas featured a football star named Ronaldinho was the first video to reach one million views. While in December 2012, Gangnam style became the very first video to reach one billion views and also the first video to exceed 2 billion views in 2014.
Despacito later became the top video to reach 3 billion views in August 2017, and surpassed 5 billion views in April 2018.
According to 2016 research about YouTube, music videos takes 4.3% of YouTube contents yet it makes 11% of views on YouTube. We should not be surprised that the most-watched videos of all time on YouTube are music videos based on the statistics given in this paragraph.
Recently in October 2019, Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran became the top-most rated celebrity music videos to have reached more than 2 billion views.
Most Viewed Youtube Videos
YouTube ranks the second-best visited social media site worldwide. It has more than 3 billion daily users which visit the site and watch billions of videos daily on YouTube.
Over a million artists showcase their talents on YouTube daily for the whole world to see and rate them. Remember YouTube is a site where billions and billions of music and video fanatic finds new music and videos and becomes part of the trending music culture.
We’ve made a thorough research and came out with the best results on the most viewed videos on YouTube. Here are some of the videos and they are arranged from the top most to the least;
- Despacito – was released by Luis Fons Ft. Daddy Yankee. It has about or over 6.24 billion views on YouTube.
- Shape of you – by Ed Sheeran has about 4.24 billion views.
- See you again – by wiz khalifa ft. Charlie puth has 4.13 billion views.
- Masha and the bear – has 3.68 billion views.
- Uptown funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars had 3.58 billion views.
- Gangnam style – by Psy has 3.36 billion views.
- Sorry – by Justin Bieber has 3.14 billion views.
- Sugar – Maroon 5 has 2.97 billion views.
- Baby shark dance – pinkfong has 2.87 billion views.
- roar – Katy Perry,
- Bailando – Enrique Iglesias,
- thinking out loud — Ed Sheeran,
- and dark horse – Katy Perry.
- Hello – Adele
- Lean on – major Lazer ft. Dj snake
Each of these YouTube videos has over two billion views and are popular in it’s own characteristics.