Get the latest YouTube Videos you love, and share it with all your friends, family and all around the world. From blockbuster videos, musicals movies, to comedy/skit videos, YouTube video has got you covered on all your video needs.
What is YouTube?
Headquartered in San Bruno, California, YouTube is an American video-sharing website. It was founded in 2005 by three former PayPal employees-Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim. The site was bought by Google in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion. YouTube operates now as one of Google’s subsidiaries.
YouTube Video Categories
- Haul Videos
- Gaming Videos
- Comedy/Skit Videos
- Tag or Challenge Videos
- Favorites/Best of Videos
- Educational Videos
- Unboxing Videos
- Product Review Videos
- How-To Videos.
How to Access YouTube Videos
Here’s how to access YouTube videos;
- Tap on your account icon > Creator Studio to get to your videos page.
- Tap open the advanced search options by tapping on the drop-down in the search box.
- In the Video ID search box, key in the videos IDs separated with spaces or commas.
- Tap on “Search”.
How to Find Old YouTube Video
- Go to https://archive.org/ thereafter tap on the WayBack Machine logo that is displayed at the top of the site.
- Enter your old youtube link on the search box and tap “Browse History”
- Key in the video link of the YouTube video that was deleted and tap on “Browse History”.
Can You View Your Own YouTube Video?
Yes, you can. But note, if you watch your own video, it counts as a view, but if you watch it again and again within a short period of time, YouTube will stop increasing your view count.
How to Find a Trending YouTube Video
Start by checking the YouTube trending page. Then on the left wing of your YouTube homepage, you will see a button that reads “Trending”, tap on it and you’ll be navigated to the trending section of YouTube video.
YouTube videos, broaden your collections of videos on Google products, technology, company happenings, etc. You can get the latest music videos, trailers, comedy clips and everything else that’s trending currently globally via YouTube videos.