YouTube Login is required to enable you gain access to upload videos to your new channel account. Before you login into a YouTube account, you must, first of all, have a YouTube or Goggle account. If you don’t already have an account here’s how you can create one.
How to Create a YouTube or Google Account
Since Google’s acquisition of YouTube in 2006, all YouTube accounts are linked to Google’s account services.
You can create your YouTube account on both mobile and desktop devices.
- Navigate to www.youtube.com. You will see a SIGN IN BUTTON colored in blue at the top-right corner of the website.
- On the sign-in page, you can log in with your existing Google account or create a brand new one from scratch.
- Enter your first name, your last name, and your email address.
- Confirm your email address. You can also set up a Gmail account right now.
- Provide a secure eight-digit or longer password.
- Google will send and email verification code to the email address you provided that you have to key in, in the next step.
- If you decide to go with a brand new Gmail account, Google will prompt you for your phone number to verify that it’s you.
- Immediately you are done, you can add a backup email and phone number to keep your account safe. Both of these options are optional.
- You will also be prompted by Google to enter your date of birth and gender. This is not visible to other user’s and can be skipped.
- Accept Google’s Terms of Service
- Tap on the SIGN IN tab to get logged into your new YouTube account.
YouTube Login Steps
To log into your YouTube account, you have to start by creating a Google account. Once you login, you can then access many YouTube features including Like, Subscribe, Watch Later, and Watch History. Click on the account icon at the top right, and click on the + icon to add an account.
YouTube Login Benefits
- Get access to millions of YouTube videos.
- Stay updated on what’s trending on YouTube
- Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe to any video of your choice
- Watch videos online and offline on your device any day and time.
- Take advantage of features on the site like, upload videos, subscribe to channels, commenting on videos and make custom playlists.
- Follow your favorite channels and content producers whenever you click the subscribe tab under their channel names.
YouTube Login With Username
- Visit www.youtube.com
- In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password
- Choose claim channel.
YouTube Login With Google Apps
If you have logged into any of these products before, it means you already have a Good account. To login, key in the email address you entered on those products. (If you use Gmail, It’s your Gmail username).
YouTube Login With Google Account
You need a Google account to log into YouTube. After you’ve created an account, you can sign into your new Goggle Account, by clicking “Sign In” at the upper right corner and key in your email/password.
If you are already signed in from your verification session, you can skip the login process.
Login on YouTube and get access to your favorite artists.