The Western Union mobile app enables her users to send cash or money, track money sent, and also pay bills right from their smartphones.
Even if you would love to go to go online or your favorite agent location to send money, the Western Union app gives you one more option.
Here are just few reasons you may reach for your mobile device next time you need to send money to family and friends back home:
Here Are Reasons You Should Use the Western Union App
- Harsh weather condition – If you reside in a part of the world where snow and temperatures below zero degrees take hold for weeks or months on end, making money transfer from the comfort of your bed feels and looks so amazing. High winds and rain? No issues. The Western Union app has got your back on this one too.
- You will not be affected by holiday closures: When stores are closed due to a major holiday, you can still send money. Major holidays make for a perfect time to use your smartphones. With an availability of 24hours a week, the Western Union app can make life easy during a major holiday.
- It helps you multitask – If you stuck in traffic or you are in a boring meeting? It could be the best time to (discreetly) sign into your mobile phone and carry out those money transfers you’ve been postponing to make. If your boss asks, just tell him you are taking notes – Now that’s a lie!
- Transportation to a local agent may not be available: There may times when you do not have a way to actually get to the local agent because your wife and kid need the family car to go on an outing, letting the western union app come to your rescue will gain your kids new respect for your app savviness – trust me!
- If you work night shift which doesn’t end until the late hours of the morning, your favourite western union agent may not be close by. You don’t have to worry! You can just use the western union app to take care of your transfers virtually anytime and anywhere.
- It helps you not miss out on interesting Tv series: Commercial breaks during an interesting TV series are the best time to use the western union app because you can make your money transfer to your mom back home without missing anything. You could have missed it if you gone to local agent.
- Emergencies: You get an urgent call from a family member or friend who needs money as soon as possible. Driving to the closest western union agent could take up precious time. Using this mobile app is your very best bet.
- Handy when you have forgotten a deadline: Due to being carried away by work, you have forgotten to help pay a bill by the end of the month. Now it’s 31st and you need to send money as soon as possible. Making use of the app helps you send money easily and quickly, especially when you send to the same person often.
In conclusion, the Western Union app is an amazing tool for making money transfers. It is free to download in the Google Play for Android and Apple App Store for iOS.