You must have heard people talking about how to use web.xender.com? One thing that comes to mind, is the question of if Xender can be used via a local Wi-Fi network.
Another question that comes to mind, is if Xender can be used through a browser – a browser on a computer or PC?
Well, the good news is that Xender is not only available on mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, and Windows Phone, but it is now available on your PC as Xender Web or better still web.xender.com.
Xender Web is an online client for which you don’t need to install any special app on your personal computer or do anything extra. You will easily be able to transfer files between your laptop (PC or Mac) and mobile devices through Xender Web.
Guess what? You only require a PC with a working internet connection and you will be able to make transfer of files between your devices using the Wi-Fi connection.
How To Connect Your Android Device To Web.Xender.Com?
To connect your Android device and PC, carefully do the following:
- If you don’t have the Xender app, visit the play store to download and install Xender on your Android device!
- Next, tap on the Xender app icon in order to launch it on your Android device.
- Next, tap on the profile picture icon located at the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Then, you should tap on Connect PC.
- On your PC, you can now open any web browser of your choice, and visit web.xender.com.
- Next, You will see a bar code shown on the web page.
- From your Android device, scan the barcode being displayed on the screen of your PC.
- After the barcode code scan is successful, you will be connected to Xender Web.
- You should now be able to transfer files between your Android device and PC.
How To Connect Your ios Device To Xender Web (Web.Xender.Com)?
To connect your iOS device and your computer, carry out the following steps:
- If you don’t have the Xender app installed, visit the app store to download and install Xender on your iOS device!
- Next, tap on the Xender app icon in order to launch it.
- Then you will need to swipe right
- Next, tap on Connect PC.
- On your PC, you can open any web browser of your choice and visit web.xender.com.
- Next, you’ll see a bar code displayed on the web page.
- From your iOS device, make sure you scan the barcode on the screen of your computer.
- After the barcode scan is successful, you will be connected to Xender Web.
- You should now be able to transfer files between your iOS device and your computer.
Please note that with this method, not only can you share files from your mobile device to your computer, you can also use web.xender.com to share files between your computer to your mobile devices.
Congratulations! You now know how to share or transfer files from your mobile devices and your computer using web.xender.com.
More Helpful Post:
- 5 Best IOS Launcher For Android 2020- iPhone Launcher App
- How to Remove a Virus from Your Android Phone Without a Factory Reset
- Frontier Webmail Sign In – Frontier Mail Login – Sign Up Webmail Account
- How to Free Up Storage Space on Your Android Device
- Ways to Recover Deleted Photos on Any Android Device