The method you use to recover deleted photos from any android device is determined if the photo was saved on phone memory or external memory(SD Card)
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Your SD card
Connect your SD card to a desktop computer and use recovery software to try to recover lost images. Provided that the card is not encrypted. However, there are no guarantees with this method.
The deleted files remain on a memory card (SD or microSD) only until they are overwritten with new data.
Therefore, as soon as you realize that you have unintentionally deleted photos, quickly remove the SD card from your smartphone to reduce the risk of them being overwritten.
This method will not work on the internal storage of your phone because Android no longer uses the old USB mass storage protocol.
Make Use of the EaseUS Data Recovery App
The EasUS Data Recovery App is designed to help recover delete photos from your android phone. Below is a steps to make use of it:
- Connect the memory card to your computer.
- Install and run the Data Recovery Wizard.
- Once the software starts, it will show you all available drives from which you can recover data. This should include your hard drive and the memory card in question.
- Now select the memory card and click on the Scan option.
- The application will start searching for any files it can recover. You can restore up to 2GB of data at once with the free version. The scan can take up to 20 minutes or more, depending on the size of the card and the amount of data it contains. But you don’t have to wait for it to finish.
- You just have to select the “Type” option in the left panel of the program.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the Graphics option and select the jpg option or any file format in which your device saves images. All the images that you can recover are shown in the main window.
- Select the files you need.
- Next, Click on “Recover Now” and choose a location on your hard drive to save your images. These will be exported and saved in their own folder. You can now copy them back to your mobile device.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on a Rooted phone
You can only use this method if your device is rooted. If you are desperate, you can try to root your smartphone.
However, rooting your smartphone may require you to erase your entire device and that significantly increases the likelihood that your deleted images will be overwritten and lost. Fortunately, if your smart device is already rooted, the process is fairly straightforward.
- Install the DiskDigger Photo Recovery app from the Google Play Store.
- Start the app and grant root permissions when prompted. You’ll see the Basic Scan and Full Scan options.
- Choose the Full Scan option.
- Locate your device’s internal storage. This is normally the / data partition.
- Click there and then choose the type of file you want to search for. It is probably JPG or PNG.
- Press OK to start and wait for awhile
- Click on the Settings icon to filter some of the results.
- Set a larger minimum file size. i.e, choosing 1,000,000, for instance, will limit your results to images of more than one megabyte (MB).
- You can limit the date to a time close to the period of time the photos were taken.
DiskDigger cannot find all deleted photos and some may be corrupted.
When you find the ones you need, select them and then click on the Recover option.
Then you have to click OK to save your photos and that’s it.
Congratulation you now know to recover deleted photos on any Android device.
More Post To Check Out :
- How To Use iPhone As a Webcam – Easy Steps
- Frontier Webmail Sign In – Frontier Mail Login – Sign Up Webmail Account
- How To Delete Any And All Photos From Your iPhone Or iPad – Easy Steps
- How To Use iTunes App Store on iPhone – Updates On iTunes App
- Download Whatsapp Status – Status Saver App – GB WhatsApp saver
- How to Turn on or off Autocorrect for Android and Samsung Devices – Huawei
- 5 Best IOS Launcher For Android 2020- iPhone Launcher App
- How to Set up a Yahoo Mail Account | Yahoo Email Account | Create Yahoomail – Sign Up
- How to connect Yahoo Mail to Facebook – Yahoomail and Facebook