Walmart Track Order As A Guest – Walmart remains the people’s first choice among every other online shopping website. One major reason people visit Walmart for their shopping is that Walmart helps save time and money.
Every order made on Walmart comes with a specific delivery date range and Walmart customers are advised to wait for the last delivery date before going to pick up their orders.
Unknown to many Walmart shoppers, to Walmart has recently introduced a unique and outstanding option called the Walmart tracking – Walmart tracking can be used by Walmart shoppers to keep track of their orders anytime and from anywhere around the world.
If you’re a regular Walmart shopper or you are just a new Walmart user, you don’t need to worry about the safety of your orders because Walmart has made it easy for all users to easily track orders made on Walmart.
When tracking an order on Walmart, if you do not find any relevant information about your order, it may be due to the following reasons;
- When an order has been shipped, tracking of orders may take up to 48-hours to update in the system.
- Some orders do not have a tracking suit from the shipping center.
- If an order is still processing, you can’t find any tracking information for that particular order.
However, our team has made a sum up of everything you need to know about the Walmart track either as a guest or as a regular customer. Below are steps that will guide you through the process
Walmart Track Order As A Regular Customer
- Visit walmart.com.
- Click on your account at the top right of the page.
- Sign in to your Walmart account.
- From the drop-down list that appears, select track orders.
When shopping on Walmart, it is very possible for shoppers to shop for any item with or without creating a Walmart account. You can shop as a guest and also track the order as a guest—if as a guest you wish to view the tracking information of your order, it is advised you visit walmart.com and follow the process below.
Walmart Track Order As A Guest
- Visit walmart.com.
- Click track order at the right side of the page.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your order number sent to your email.
- Click track order.
The track order information shows, some orders may not show any tracking information. If in case you can’t find your order (maybe missing or lost order) after 48hours of delivery, quickly click on my order had not arrived on the tracking page. The issue will be resolved or you can check out for this;
- Check if someone in your house or neighborhood accepted the delivery.
- Search around the location of delivery for your package.
- Verify the shipping address used by the carrier and on your order if they are correct.
- Check your mailboxes.
With this necessary information, you can easily track your Walmart order as a regular customer or as a guest easily from anywhere and anytime.