Walmart Purchase Order – Walmart.com offers it’s users the great opportunity to shop a broader selection of items online and in stores.
It is said to be the first retailer company to offer online purchases without the need for banking services.
Walmart Purchase Order – Way To Purchase Order On Walmart
A Walmart user can purchase orders on Walmart in just three ways;
- Via a mobile device.
- Via Walmart online – www.walmart.com.
- And Via Walmart customer care.
Our team has made a quick research on the above ways of purchasing order on Walmart and we will take a close look at each process.
Purchase An Order with Walmart Online
Purchasing an order via Walmart online simply means – placing an order via www.walmart.com. Below are steps to guide you through;
- Visit www.walmart.com.
- Create or sign in to your Walmart account.
- Find an item you want to purchase.
- Add your desired items to a cart.
- Review your items after shopping.
- Sign in again to your Walmart account.
- Select a shipping and delivery option.
- Select a payment option.
- Then Select place an order to complete the checkout process and submit your order.
However, if an item in your cart seems to be out of stock, you will have the option of adding the item to your saved items, just select the save option and it will be stored for your next shopping.
Purchase an Order With a Mobile Device
To purchase an order in Walmart using a mobile device, you must first make sure you have the Walmart mobile app in your device. Now read through the steps below to enable you to purchase an order using a Walmart mobile device app;
- Download and install the Walmart mobile app from your device Appstore or Google playstore.
- Sign in or create a Walmart account.
- Navigate through the listed items and select your choices.
- Add your selected items to a cart.
- Review your cart once again after shopping.
- Choose a shipping and delivery option.
- Select a payment method.
- Click on place order to complete your transaction.
Walmart accepts the following payment methods – Walmart gift cards and eGift cards, PayPal, Walmart credit card and master card, credit cards like American Express and Visa, Chase pay, Amex express checkout, or even pay with cash.
Walmart Purchase Order Number
In every order purchased on Walmart, Walmart provides a purchase ID for the order. You may want to ask what is a purchase order ID?
A purchase order ID is a unique number tagged to the purchase order. It is used to identify an order when it is submitted or given to a third party system for verification.
You will receive a confirmation email after purchasing an order on Walmart. If you paid with a credit card, you will receive the email once the card has been approved.
If otherwise, you will be notified of your credit card failure and instructions will be given to you on how to resubmit your payment.
Note that a confirmation email consists of your shipping address and your order summary, and many other things about your order.
Walmart is indeed a convenient way for every shopping online. Walmart employs more than two million workers worldwide and it continues to be the leading retail company worldwide.