Walmart Card Balance – Checking your Walmart card balance is very important as it guides you when you are making transactions and on the whole to know the status of your card account.
Let’s look at these cards one after the other:
Walmart® Visa® Gift Card
The Walmart Visa Gift card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Members FDIC. You can use your Walmart Visa Gift card everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the fifty states of the United States and the District of Columbia, which excludes Puerto Rico as well as other United States territories.
You cannot use this card at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants outside of the United States or the District of Columbia. The card may not be accepted at merchants that need manual card imprints.
With Visa Zero Liability policy protection, your unused balance gets protected if your registered card is ever lost or stolen.
Register Your Card
To shop online or by phone, you have to register your card. This is because merchants need to verify the billing address linked with this card before you can authorize your online or phone purchase.
You can register your card to:
- Shop online, by phone or mail
- View past transactions
- Report your card lost, stolen or destroyed.
How to Check Your Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance
To check your gift card balance, use these simple steps:
- Key in your Gift Card Number in the field provided.
- Enter a 3-digit Security Code
- Choose the Expiration Date
- Then click on the Check Balance link.
You can check your balance 24 hours a day at any Walmart register at www.walmart.com or by calling Walmart Number.
How to Check Walmart MoneyCard Balance
The Walmart MoneyCard offers you the biggest cash back rewards of the year. On your shopping from 11/15/20 – 12/19/20 up to $75 per year.
With this card, you can:
- Earn 4% cash back at Walmart.com
- Earn 2% cash back at Walmart stores.
- Earn 3% cash back at Walmart.com and in the Walmart app and 2% cash back at Walmart.com fuel stations, and 1% cash back at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.
- Earn 2% annual interest on savings (APY) on up to $1,000 in your free savings account. Additionally, you get chances to win cash prizes each month.
- Get paid early with ASAP Direct Deposit. You can get your pay up to 2 days before payday and your benefits up to 4 days before benefits day with ASAP Direct Deposit.
- With free cash reloads, you can deposit cash at no charge using the Walmart MoneyCard app at Walmart stores nationwide.
There are four options with which you can use to check your Walmart MoneyCard balance. They include:
Using the Walmart MoneyCard Mobile App
The Walmart MoneyCard mobile app enables you to check your card balance. All you have to do is simply download the app from Google Play or the App Store and sign in using your User ID and Password to access your account information balance.
If you do not remember your User ID or Password, or have not yet set up your online MoneyCard account, you can see the card’s website for help.
Sign up for Text Message
The next option, is to sign up for text alerts to help you check your card balance. You can do this by logging into your account and opting in for text alerts.
After opting in, use the following steps to check your card balance by text:
- Key in a text message to Walmart – Text “BALXXXX” (last 4-digits of your card) to 96411 to receive your balance.
- Send the message to 96411 which spells “WM411”
- Wait for a response. After a few minutes, check your text messages for a text from Walmart that displays your current Walmart MoneyCard balance.
Walmart does not charge any fee to use this service. However, your mobile phone carrier may charge text messaging fees.
Receive Account Alerts
If you would rather receive a daily text or email message with your balance, sign in to your MoneyCard account online and enroll in account alerts.
Call Customer Service
The fourth option is to check your card balance by calling customer service. Once you do this, a representative can help you with any questions you may have about your card balance or transactions.
After checking your Walmart MoneyCard balance, if you notice any suspicious transactions you did not make, call the customer service of the Walmart MoneyCard.