Want to update Google Play? Fret no more if that is the case because we have you covered in this article. Read on find out just how you can update Google play.
To update Google play is simple and can be done really fast. Google Play, like any other app, needs to be updated from time to time, to keep a user updated on what’s most current.
Why do need to Update Google Play?
The world of technology, as we know, keeps evolving, which means what was obtainable yesterday, may no longer be current today. With this, users need to update Google play, to stay current on what’s trending in the world of technology, so as not to miss out on opportunities.
Here some advantages you get when you update Google Play.
- As you update Google play, you get access to the new features, on Google’s digital store. These new features include stability improvements and visual changes.
Update Google Play, step by step guide
- The first step, to updating your Google Play, is to unlock your phone. This can be done, by swiping through your home screen or the app drawer. After this, locate the Google Play app. The app is displayed as the little shopping bag with a colorful logo on it. Tap on it to open.
- The next thing you are to do, now that you are in the app, is to swipe from left to right, on your device display. This will bring up the slide-out menu. Or you can rather tap the slide menu dedicated tab, which is to the left, of “Google Play” in the app’s search bar.
- Thereafter, navigate down a little and locate “Settings”. As you locate it, tap on it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings screen until you get to the “About” section. This is where you locate the Play Store on your device. Confirm if it’s updated, by tapping anywhere on the Play Store version
- In case the update is not available, you will be notified by the Google Play app, as “Google Play Store is up to date” will be displayed on the screen, to let you know that there is no update. But if there’s an update to be downloaded, it will begin immediately.
Once you go through all these steps, you will have the updated version of Google Play running on your device, with all the latest features.
Update Google Play, to stay current on what’s current and working.