Do you want to know about the “Student Credit Card Wells Fargo”? Read on.
Student Credit Card Wells Fargo is a card designed basically for students. This card has got its own unique feature that stands it out when talking about other student cards. It’s the best card especially for students who want an intro APR and temporary great cash back on gas, drug store purchase, and groceries. Let’s talk about the amazing features this card possess.
Features Of The Student Credit Card Wells Fargo
This card has got quiet catchy features which will make applying and getting one worth it. They are:
- It’s got no annual fee.
- Students earn 3% cash back on purchases they make on things like groceries, gas, and drugstore purchase for the first account opening. That’s an excellent rate.
- At the initial stage, APR 0% on purchases and balance transfer for six months, after which 13.4% to 23.4% variable APR applies, you can make an important purchase for the school year.
These are the amazing features your card will be a delight to you any day and time.
Advantages of Visa Benefits
Visa benefits of this card will be listed below.
- Roadside dispatch is at your disposal if you get stuck or held back with issues from your car while driving out.
- Your rented car is covered by a collision damage waiver.
- You’ll have access to: (a). Call the Visa Travel and Emergency Assistance Service in a fix on a vacation. (b). It gives you free access to medical referrals. (c). Legal referrals. (d). Emergency transportation. (e). Emergency Ticket Replacement etc.
- If you lose your card, getting an emergency credit card won’t be difficult.
- You’ll Visa Card has got you covered in settling of cell phone bills with up to $600.
There’s every certainty that you’ll definitely enjoy .
Things you should Know Before you Apply
We’ve got important things you ought to know. They are
- You have got to be 18 and above.
- It’s for college students only.
Basic Information You Need
You’ve got to have some basic things to apply for the Card. They are:
- Your name, date of birth and your contact info.
- You’ll need Social Security number, mother’s maiden name and citizenship status.
- Your school details will be needed.
- Your income information will also be request for.
If you do have all the requirements available, then your eligible to apply for a card.
What Credit Score Do You Need?
If you’ve got a bad credit history you will be denied considering the fact that it’s a student. However, if you do not have any credit history your liable to a card.
If you don’t know how to apply for the Wells Fargo Credit Card, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Wells Fargo website and click on the Apply Now option.
- Put in your Wells Fargo login details (if you’ve got them, but if you don’t complete follow the steps to open one).
- Submit once you’re sure of your response.
Once you’ve followed the steps, wait for a decision from the card issuer.
Common Questions Asked
1). How long will it take to get my Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card?
You’ll get a response within two weeks once it’s approved. You can get your card from the mail within 7-10 days.
2). Is this a “normal” credit card?
It’s not abnormal trust me. However, it’s a student credit card (meaning it’s for students only) which could function just like any other credit card.
3). Do i have to make payments on my purchases during my intro APR period?
Yes your suppose to make minimum payment every month to avoid default.
4). Does the intro balance transfer APR mean i can make transfers for free?
No. Payment for each balance transfer is required.
5). How Do I Get The Student Credit Card Wells Fargo Customer Service Number?
You can get the customer service number from the card’s secure website for more enquires on Student Credit Card Wells Fargo.
Do well to get all your requirements available and apply for your student Credit Card. Enjoy the services it runs and follow instructions accordingly.