Stock Market App Android – The stock market is a huge place that produces numerous information every day. As a first-timer in the stock market, you might have a clue of how stock market works but I don’t think you really know how to manage the trades in a stock market.
There are mobile stock market apps that have been designed for managing portfolios, tracking and analyzing stock market results, and lastly providing new analysis on market trends.
Using a stock market app makes it possible for one to buy, sell, and trade all from your simple and cheap Android phones.
Finding and choosing a smart stock market app for your Android device can be a little stressful, but with our latest search results on the best stock market apps for Android devices, you’ll be happy again.
Stock Market Apps – Top Most Used Stock Market Apps
These stock market app listed below do not only increase buying and selling of stocks, they also help in analyzing mutual funds and track cash. Read further for easy selection of a smart stock market app.
- Jstock – this stock market app keeps tabs on every of your stocks and provides you with expert analysis of every stock. It is a simple, efficient, and reliable stock market app that notifies you of when to buy and sell stocks.
- Stock twits – this is a powerful stock market app that gives you a real-time picture of what is happening in the stock market. Stock twist market app uses a cash tags to filter out and get what might be affecting a stock in the stock market.
- Robinhood – this is very easy to use and cheap stock market app for Android users. The app is fairly used for stock tracking purposes, you’ll be required to provide your bank account details and a security pin for setting up the app in your Android devices.
- Webull – is a stock market app that lets you buy and sell stocks directly from within the app. No commission fee is required and it is an alternative for stock marketers looking for a cheaper alternative.
- Stock quote – the stock quote market app is one of the most advanced Android stock market apps, the app is completely free to use and it is designed for getting real-time and pre-market quotes on stock from markets around the whole world. Stock quote apps also give you the latest news on business and finance happenings in the world.
- Yahoo finance – is among the least stock market apps for Android users. It is made for users who need an app with a well-known brand name, you can use the app without logging into your Yahoo account. With this app, Android users can read the latest news updates and follow up stocks in the market.
Others includes: Feedly, MSN money, investing.com, my stocks portfolio, finance blogs, stock trader app, and so on.