If you are looking to get a reliable payment service provider that can fulfil your business payment needs. Square payment should be the right payment option for you, read this article till the end an learn more about the square payment services and how to integrate square payment to your business site.
Their services is much more affordable than other various payment service providers worldwide. Whether you’re selling in person or online, it can also help you take all kinds of parents quickly and securely.
Square Payment Features
- Billing and invoice.
- Crypto currency processing.
- Data security
- Debit or credit card processing.
- Electronic signature.
- In person and mobile payments.
- Online payment processing.
- POS integration.
- Multiple payment gateway.
- Payment fraud prevention.
- Reporting and analytics.
Squares line of products includes; square cash, which allows users to send and receive money for free via a mobile app, and square POS – a free application that lets merchants process payments via a smartphone.
Why Use Square Payment for Your Business
- Allows you to accept all payment types easily and securely.
- Easy integration of square payment on your brand site and different platforms.
- it will also helps to save time and money.
- Protects your brand and customers with top data security and compliance regulations.
- Provides reporting and analytics that helps your business grow steadily.
In a nutshell, Their payment option make it easier for businesses especially small-scale businesses to accept different forms of payments option without the need of a bank account or credit cards.
Square Payment Fees
Their processing fee is 2.6% for contactless payments, swiped or insertee chip cards. Processing fees are deducted before each transfer and cannot be charged on a monthly basis. There are no monthly or hidden fees for credit card processing.
- Bank charges: 1.50% for every visa transaction.
- Credit card fees; 0.11% for every visa transaction.
- Account close fee: $100-$500.
- Minimum monthly processing fee; $70.
Integrate Square Payment as A Payment Option on Your Business Site
Here’s how to integrate square payment as a payment option to your business online site;
- Visit your business site accept payment tab.
- Click see more payment options.
- Tap on square.
- Click the box if you have an account with square.
- Enter your square account details.
- Click submit.
With square as a pay enter option on your business site, you can sell your business brand from anywhere and at any time. Square makes I possible for you to access more accessible solutions and various other new features for your business transactions.
Their kind of payment is a good idea, it allows you to accept any kind of payment anytime and at anywhere.