The Sweden-based, audio streaming services provider with headquarters in New York launched in October 2008. Spotify offers digital copyright restricted, recorded music and podcasts, including more than 70 million songs from record labels and media companies.
Spotify is available in most of Europe and the Americas, Oceania, and parts of Africa and Asia. By the end of 2021 Spotify is expected to operate in a total of 178 countries.
Being one of the best audio streaming platforms providing quality, music. If you are interested in signing up for Spotify, well you are in luck, because I have the easiest method for you to do so
How To Download Spotify On Your Mobile Devices: Android & IOS
Just like every other streaming platform, Spotify also has some packages like free and premium users, you will get to know all that properly when you sign up. Basically there are different ways to sign up for it on your devices and
How To Download Spotify On Android Devices
- Open your play store on your android device
- Enter Spotify in the search bar at the top
- Tap on Spotify in the pop up auto suggest list
- Tap on install
- The app will automatically download on your android device
How To Sign Up For Spotify On Your Android Device
Spotify music app gives you access to millions of songs, here is all you need to know to get started on Spotify, You can sign up on Spotify with an email or Facebook account easily to start playing.
How To Download Spotify On Your IOS Devices
- Tap on your apple store.
- Enter Spotify on your search
- Tap on GET to install the app on your IOS device
Spotify Web Player
Talking about Spotify Web Player along with the mobile apps, you can play Spotify from the comfort of your browser, you can access the entire Spotify catalog and use many features offered by the audio streaming service app, including
- Search for artist, albums, track and playlists.
- Browse the feature section, New releases, genre and moods
- Access and edit your library, including playlists, songs, albums, and artist
- You can also view artist pages.
The web player is supported by Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, and Safari web browsers. If the web player is not working on your browser consider updating your browser. If it’s still not working for you, try listening on the desktop app instead.