RIPS Internship In America 2022 -The RIPS International Summer internship program to the United State of America is a much famous and prestigious undergraduate summer research opportunity. The RIP is Internship is fully funded for international undergraduates who got accepted.
Applicants having any nationality can apply for this US internship. Spending summer in USA, students will get a chance to work with a huge talented team in Los Angeles.
RIPS stands for Research in Industrial Projects for Students. The REU program duration is only 9 weeks. Just tell your dream to your parent and tell them you are going to spend two and half months in America free of cost because it is fully funded by the united state Government. The Projects sponsors are announced in March, Project vary, but all involve math, statistics, data, and computing.
The RIPS industrial program provides an opportunity for talented undergraduates studying math, computer science, and related disciplines to work in teams on real-world research projects proposed by sponsors for industry or the public sector. Currently, both Graduates and Undergraduate Students are eligible for this paid internship program.
Details on Research in Industrial Projects Internship 2022
Country: California, Los Angeles
University: University of California, Los Angeles
Duration: 9 weeks (June 21 – August 19, 2022)
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: February 14th, 2022.
RIPS Internship Fields and Majors
- Data & Computing
- Computer Science
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Computation
Financial Benefits of Research in Industrial Projects
This Internship in the USA is the dream of every undergraduate student, now, don’t wait and apply for it, the list of financial coverage is given below:
- Students will get a stipend of $3,800.
- Housing facility allowance at the UCLA campus will be provided.
- Meals will be provided.
- Travelling Allowance is provided.
- Opportunity to have site visits with the sponsors.
- Student will get support for future travelling to selective conferences.
- Visa Sponsorship is provided.
- Round trip travelling to Los Angeles is facilitated.
List of Required Credentials
- Reference letters
- A transcript or academic Record
- Certificates of Extra Co-Curriculum Activity ( If Any)
- RIPS students come from many different academic fields, but all share a strong background and interest in mathematics.
- Undergraduate students, including Current Graduates international students, are eligible.
- They will accept applicants who will complete their bachelor’s degrees between December and June of the current academic year.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the program.
How to Apply
To apply for the US Research in Industrial Projects for students internship program, visit the official website.