HDFC Credit Card – The HDFC has got two different ways through which payments can be made with customers at ease and when is preferable enough for them. They are the online and offline modes. Read on and know more.
HDFC Credit Card Payment
There’s literally more than one means of payment now which makes it easy for you to make payments with ease.
Online Payment Using HDFC Credit Card
The difference ways you could pay online will be given below:
Through this way, four main option are made available to make purchases and pay your bills. There are
1. Online payments: using this means you’ll need to:
a). Turn on your data.
b). Log into your account.
c). Put in your User ID and your password.
d). Go to Cards section.
e). Tap the Credit Card to get more info regarding your credit card.
f). Tap on Pay.
g). Select the amount. Either to pay the total outstanding or minimum amount due and if you don’t want that just input the specific amount of your choice
h). Once you have cleared that, the amount will be debited from the HDFC Bank either the savings or current account ( depends on which of them you’ve got) then it will be credited into your HDFC credit Card Account
It’s fast, less stressful, and secure to make online payments.
Via Mobile Banking
This means is the mobile banking which is secure. How to use this medium:
1. Go to m.hdfcbank.com on your device.
2. Log in using your Customer ID and password.
3. Head to Cards (you’ll find information of all your cards).
4. Select the credit card and Click on Pay
5. Choose the amount you want to pay-total outstanding or minimum amount or put in your preferred amount.
6. If you pay, the cash will be debited from your HDFC Bank Savings or Current account and credit into your HDFC Credit Card Account.
Via HDFC Mobile App
Mobile app is another medium. Here’s how it works:
~ You’ll need to download HDFC Bank Mobile App.
~ Once you’re done downloading, Log in using your Customer ID and password.
~ Select Credit Card.
~ Select the account through which you want to make the payment through and the Card.
~ Select of the amount should be paid total outstanding or minimum amount due or the specific dates.
~ Click on Pay Bill.
Once that’s done, the amount will be removed from your account.
Via VISA CardPay
If you want to pay through your CardPay, let’s get started on how it’s done:
- Use your Customer ID and password to log in on the HDFC Internet Banking portal.
- Go to the 3rd party funds transfer button and choose Visa Card Pay.
- Make sure the receiver and sender’s details are available.
- Select the account of your choice to make payment.
- Put in your 16 digit card numbers.
- Type in the amount and pay.
- The amount gets credited in 2 working days.
- A nominal procedure fee of RS. 5 applies once you make use of that method to pay bills.
That’s all on that.
This payment are:
All you’ll have to do is pay with cash at the nearest HDFC Bank branch. Levy is Rs. 100 per payment applies.
Make your payment through any of the HDFC ATM by deposit
This method needs you to drop your cheque that’s been filled and any other requirements needed at their ATM across India. It was going to be cleared in 3 working days.
It gives you instructions from your bank known as standing instructions. The bank charges the minimum amount due or the total exact monthly outstanding amount on your credit card. Register for an Autopay from the HDFC Bank
HDFC Credit Card Customer Service Number
You can reach out to the customer care unit through the number given on the card’s secure website. To know more. Enjoy choosing one of these methods and using it.