Reset Nokia Lumia – You might want to reset your Nokia Lumia due to the issues you have been having with it. And many a times the user manual doesn’t really help that much.
Doing a reset on your Nokia Lumia Windows device can be useful when you want to sell or give away your phone and wipe all your personal data, or when you want to correct any ongoing software problems.
You can do a reset on your Nokia smartphone through the settings menu or by pressing a combination of hardware buttons.
How To Reset Nokia Lumia Using The Settings Menu
- Open up your Nokia Lumia, make sure it is charged above 50 percent.
- Slide on your screen to the left, just from the Start screen of your Nokia Lumia.
- Next, you’ll need Scroll to and press “Settings.”
- Now you have to scroll to “about” and tap on it.
- Then, tap on “reset your phone.”
- Next, you’ll need to tap on “yes” when prompted to confirm that you want to reset your phone.
- Finally, tap on “yes” again to start the reset process. Your Nokia device will take several minutes to reset, restore its original factory settings, and restart.
How to Reset Nokia Lumia by Pressing the Hardware Buttons
- If your phone is on, you’ll need to power off your Nokia Lumia.
- Remove and reinsert the battery if your device fails to respond to touchscreen commands.
- Press and hold down the Power button until your phone vibrates, then release.
- Press and hold down the Volume Down button until the exclamation point displays on-screen, then release.
- Press the Volume Up button, then press on the Volume Down, then also the Power button, then Volume Down again. Your Nokia phone will take some minutes to reset, restore its original factory settings, and reboot.
A Few Obstacles to overcome while Resetting your Nokia Lumia
- If your volume down key seems not to be working on your phone.
- Here is what you should do, If you have a PC, install the manufacturer’s software and try to start a reset via the USB cable.
- If your power button does not work, here is what to do to reset your Nokia Lumia. Go to the settings app and carry out a factory reset from there.
- If you want to restore your Nokia Lumia 520 software. Hold the power button and sound buttons at the same time until the screen goes to the reset screen, or go to Settings and find reset in the options.
- Please note that your contacts will be deleted when you reset your Nokia Lumia. But, if your contacts are saved in Gmail or Outlook, you can add your account and access your contacts that way by going to All Settings and then Email/Accounts.
- If your Nokia Lumia is showing you a blue page with a smiling emoji. It is possible that your phone may have been hacked. Try the hard-reset instructions explained in the article above.
- If you restart your phone and the menu does not appear. If you saved the data that was on your phone, try to completely reboot it again and see if the problem goes away.
More Post that Could help :
- Craiglist Phone Number
- Download Xender app Free
- How to remove a virus from your Android device
- Best IOS launcher For Android