PlayStation Network Sign in – If you are not certain on how to gain access to play stations free PSN account, here is a guide you could easily sign into your PlayStation.
The play station is a very easy device to use, but it can be tricky if this is your first time using a console from Sony, whether you are trying to access the PS5 or PS4 for the first, you will need to log into your PlayStation Network account.
What’s the PlayStation Network?
If this is your first time coming across the PlayStation 4 or 5 consoles, you might wonder exactly what the PlayStation Network is.
The PlayStation network (PSN), is a digital service provided by Sony that powers many features mainly on the PlayStation consoles. There are many services inside the PlayStation network, including the PlayStation Store.
The PlayStation Network is available for free use, but there are other features, such as online multiplayer which is not available for free
How to sign in to your PlayStation 4 network account
All you need to sign in your PlayStation4 is to turn on your console and follow these steps:
- press the Up button on your controller’s D-Pad, on your PS4 home screen
- Use your D-Pad or joystick, to access settings, which is the second icon from the right, and press X button
- Use your DualShock controller to access, account Management
- Press the X button on Sign in.
- Use your controller to enter your Email address and password that are associated with your PlayStation Network account.
- Press X on Sign in.
How to Sign Into Your PlayStation Network Account on PS5
If you are looking to add another account, here is what you need to do
- Select Add User. You can do this by using your controller to go to your user in the top-right corner of your screen. Press X on the user, and you’ll see Add User’s option from a drop-down menu.
- Select Sign In and Play.
- Use the PS5 Dual Sense Controller to enter the email address and password associated with your PlayStation Network account.
- Press the X button on Sign In.