Paytm online shopping is an Indian digital payment and e-commerce company. It is a consumer brand, founded in August 2010 by One97 communications. It also runs the Paytm payment gateway and the Paytm Wallet. Using the money in the wallet lets you pay for a number of goods without using cash. The Paytm wallet is safe because it is protected under Escrow account with a reputed bank.
As at the year 2015, Paytm wallet received a license from Reserve Bank of India to start “Paytm Payments Bank Limited”. The aim of this bank, as at this time is to offer its existing users the base for new services, like debit cards, savings accounts, online banking, and transfers, to enable them to go without cash.
While it now ranks as a top online store, others like freecharge from snapdeal, Mobikwik, Ola money and PayUMoney are other options not too far behind. You can use Paytm to transfer money from your bank account to use for transactions on the platform.
Paytm Wallet Services
Our services permit you to skip long queues in the banking hall. And will always save you from an urgent situation that demands cash. So login to paytm.com now and enjoy the following benefits.
- Recharge your mobile phones and telecoms.
- Pay your utility bills.
- Book tickets for trains, buses, movies, etc.
- Buy goods on the online commerce platform wallet.
- Pay for uber cab rides
- subscribe for your Dish TV
- Personal service Payment.
Paytm.com offers the best solution for those accustom to using credit/debit card or internet banking. Buyers can pay through the app. Shoppers can download the app on their PC, laptop or mobile from this store, recharge for the required amount only and pay.
Benefits of Using Paytm App
There are a lot of benefits and ease when you use the App. This digital payment app will guarantee you the best service in e-money.
- 24 hours customer service. So you don’t have to worry about closing or opening hours before you can make payment.
- Offers you the chance to bargain price with the seller.
- Help your friend to recharge their number by using the App.
- You can return if you are not satisfied with the delivered goods.
How To Use Paytm App
Now that you have well-read about the wallet and the app. Let me show you the steps on how to cashlessly order for goods and services.
- Download and install the app on your mobile or computer devices.
- Create a Paytm account using your mobile number and email ID.
- Put money in your Wallet using internet banking, debit or credit card.
- To transfer money to someone else, select the ‘Pay or Send’ option.
- Make payments to others or to bank accounts on the app by skimming through a QR code.
- You can send money to another user via their phone number
That’s not all. You can also use paytm wallet app without internet connectivity. This you can achieve by either using QR or Barcodes along with a One-Time Password (OTP) to pay a retailer that accepts its mode of payment.
Download and install the app now and forget the stress of making payment.