Transfer Money From Payoneer To Bank Account – With Payoneer, you have a safe, simple, and secure way to transfer money from Payoneer to bank account. You can also receive funds from global clients. Your funds get deposited in your Payoneer account, and you can withdraw them at any time to your local bank account.
Where you already have funds in your account, you can go ahead and withdraw your funds by clicking the “Withdraw your funds” tab. It’s that simple.
Payoneer is a payment service that enables business owners who want to send and receive payments and workers who want to get payments get paid without stress. This service is ideal for those who regularly pay out funds to freelancers, or a freelancer who needs a medium to bill clients and receive payments.
Payoneer enables freelancers bill their clients and accept payments in more currencies, while businesses can pay overseas suppliers or send mass payments to contract workers. Also Payoneer offers a 24/7 customer support from a multi-lingual customer care team.
With Payoneer You Can:
- Pay and get paid by international clients with zero fees if you both are Payoneer customers.
- You can make payments using your credit card, a bank wire transfer or via an ACH bank debit
- Users can now save time by making batch payments to several contractors at one time and also by setting up automatic monthly payments on a recurring schedule.
- Accept payments from international clients as well as get paid by marketplaces globally.
- You can now simplify payments by getting paid in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD and MXN just the same way you’d accept a local bank transfer.
- Requests payments from Payoneer straight to your bank account. You can use your Payoneer debit card to make purchases or to withdraw money from an ATM.
- You can now manage billing, including making and tracking payment requests, sending invoices, sending reminders and do much more via Payoneer.
How Much Does Payoneer Cost?
Payoneer allows you to open an account for free, and offers you different ways to send and receive money.
Services Offered by Payoneer
Payoneer offers multiple service solutions for both small business and enterprise clients:
Billing Service: With this service, business owners or a freelancer, can request payment from their clients.
Global Payment Services: With this service, you can create a receiving account to be able to accept local bank transfers from companies and marketplaces abroad
Mass Payout Services: With Payoneer marketplaces like Upwork and Airbnb can send payments to freelancers and contractors.
Working Capital: Payoneer offers capital advance solutions to merchants who sell on the Walmart and Amazon marketplaces to help them better transact business.
Make a Payment: Payoneer users can send money to any other Payoneer account. However, you need to actively receive payments before you can access Make a Payment.
How to Transfer Money from Payoneer to Bank Account
Transferring money from your Payoneer account to your bank account is simple and takes as little time as possible once you know the right steps to take.
To get started:
- Log into Payoneer
- Scroll to Withdraw > To Bank Account
- Select the currency or card balance you want to withdraw from.
- Select the bank account you want to withdraw the funds into.
- Key in either the amount you want to withdraw or the amount you want to deposit.
- If you like, key in a description for your records (optional)
- Tap on “Review”, and you will have the summary displayed.
- Review the details of your withdrawal and ensure every information is accurate. In case you need to change anything, tap on “Edit” to make the necessary changes.
- Once you are sure that all is correct, mark the check box “approve this transaction” and click on “Withdraw”.
There you have it!! All you have to do now is wait for an email confirming the withdrawal and your funds will be available in your account within 3-5 business days.