Office 365 mail, is a line of subscription services offered by Microsoft, which offers access anywhere, to users. It is designed with lots of tools, which makes you more productive both at work and at home.
Office 365 mail, is part of Microsoft Office product line. This line houses, plans which enable use of Microsoft Office software suite above the life of the subscription. It also includes cloud-based software as a service product for a business environment, in the likes of Exchange Server for Business Server, as well as SharePoint etc.
Office 365 mail, comes with intuitive features, which gives you continuous free access to the latest innovations and refinements. Here they are;
Office 365 Mail Features
- PowerPoint: You can achieve so much with this feature, with its interactive navigation capabilities in Zoom. With these advanced features in zoom, you can create ideas professionally with confidence.
- Designer: This, helps you make the right impression with a professional grade, automated design recommendations in seconds.
- Morph: Use this feature to add fluid motions to your presentations.
- Zoom: Zoom in and out, of sections or slides, in any order
- Editor: With Editor, you sharpen your writing skills using Editor’s advanced proofing capabilities.
- Researcher: Access reliable sources and citable content without leaving word.
Those are some of the features you stand to benefit from, as you engage in the Office 365 platform.
Next, we navigate to the benefits that Office 365 mail offers;
Office 365 email Benefits
- All Office 365 plans are made up of automatic updates to their respective software at no additional charge.
- It designed, to seamlessly coordinate with tools/programs you already know and use. These are Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- You can access Office 365 anytime, anywhere, on almost any device, including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhones, Android devices, and BlackBerry smartphones.
- You can easily communicate as well collaborate inside and outside your organization
- It has a simple to use and straightforward interface
- Online meeting solutions, email, and collaboration
- Offers safety and security
- It assures you 99.9% financially backed uptime guarantee
- With Office 365, you get flexibility for your business.
These are but some of the benefits Office 365 offers.
Office 365, comes in two editions, namely; small business and enterprise. These two categories make it easy and cost-effective, to go “into cloud” while still hooked onto the Microsoft server and client applications.
Once you sign up with Office 365, you get a service that is much more than just an email. Get started on Office 365 mail now, and boost your productivity at your workplace.