Nike gift card is a digital gift card that is used to purchase sports kits and trainees right on Nike.com. With a Nike gift card, you can give the gift of sports to your friends and family who are great lovers of sports and entertainment. Nike gift cards are available both in physical gift cards and digital gift cards.
Multiple Nike gift cards can ‘be used for the purchase of items.
- These gift cards are not redeemed
- Nike gift cards are redeemable only for merchandise at any Nike retail stores in the U.S, Puerto Rico and Nike.com.
- No shipping restrictions.
- No expiry dates.
- The gift card cannot be returned or canceled after purchase.
- Nike gift card cannot ‘be used to purchase another Nike gift card.
Note: Nike gift cards are more like cash and should be treated as such. Nike gift cards users are advised to take proper care of their gift cards to avoid any damage.
How To Order Nike Gift Cards
If you are a sports lover, an athlete’s, or a sports enthusiast, ordering a Nike sportswear or trainees is the best. When you order a Nike gift card, Nike.com gives 1% of your order which is about $300,000 to support marathon inspiring kids. Ordering a Nike gift card can be done via an email or instant message. To order a Nike gift card;
- Visit www.Nike.com
- Click Email a gift card.
- Select a wonderful Nike gift cards design.
- Choose a gift card amount ranging from $25 to $500
- Enter your personal information – your name and email.
- Confirm your email.
- Enter an optional message.
- Click Add to cart.
Where can I use a Nike gift card?
Your Nike gift cards can be used at Nike.com or at any retail stores acceptable by Nike.
Nike Gift Card Retail Stores
These are retail stores acceptable by www.nike.com to Nike gift cards in their stores. Some of Nike gift card retail stores or sales outlets include;
- Nike factory store.
- Nike clearance store.
- Nike town.
- Nike running, etc.
Use Nike gift cards at Nike.com.
You can use this gift cards to purchase sports items at Nike.com, simply follow the process below;
- During the checkout process click “do you have a gift card or a voucher?”.
- If you have a gift card, enter your gift card number and security pin.
- Click on Apply.
If your Nike gift cards does not cover your total order, you can use any other payment method acceptable at Nike.com.
How To Send Nike Gift Cards
To send a Nike gift card;
- Visit Nike.com.
- Click ship gift card.
- Choose a card design.
- Choose a card amount.
- Enter your recipients’ name and email address.
- Enter a delivery date.
- Input an optional message.
- Choose the number of gift cards you wish to send.
- Click add to cart.
- Follow the check out process.
The recipients receive an email containing the gift card number and security pin. With this gift card number and security pin, the recipients can fully redeem the Nike gift card.
How To Redeem Nike Gift Cards
To redeem your Nike card;
- Add products to your cart and proceed to check out.
- Fill in your Nike gift card number and security pin.
- Click on Next.
After redeeming your Nike gift cards, you can now access Nike.com to purchase various Nike sports kits.