Netflix download is what will grant you access to watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies, and documentaries as well as a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
You can go ahead and download Netflix for all of your devices if you want original content, pricing, as well as the ability to download offline content, just for your viewing pleasure.
If you want to opt out of Netflix, you don’t have to sign any contract, no cancellation fees, no commitment. You can cancel online at anytime.
How to Complete Netflix Download on Windows
On Windows, you can enjoy every detail of the world’s favorite shows in 4K Ultra HD on Netflix. You can download many of your favorite series and movies with the simple tap of the download button. Once your download is complete, you can watch while you are on the go or without an Internet connection on your PC, tablet or laptop with Windows 10.
By clicking “Install”, you are agreeing to the installation of the Netflix application and any updates or upgrades.
How to Download Movies from Netflix for Offline Viewing
You can download lots of Netflix content for offline viewing, to enable you watch your favorite TV shows with you on long trips and plane rides.
Let’s show you how:
- First, you’ll have to ensure that your Netflix app is updated. If your device is not up to date, you can simply click on the application in the App Store for iOS devices (version 9.0 or later). You can download the same from the Google Play Store for Android devices and if you want to use Netflix for Windows 10, choose ‘Store’ in the taskbar or Start menu, then click your user icon, and choose ‘Downloads’ or ‘Updates’. Lastly, check for updates, to have the Netflix application to update.
- Select your download quality. This is because Netflix offers two quality levels for downloads: Standard and High. The latter seems to be high definition, which is somewhere between 720p and 1080p resolution even though the standard is not specified by Netflix. The standard quality uses less space on your device and enables you to download content more quickly, while the High on the other hand consumes a bit more space. Any of the quality you choose will be dependent on how much free space you have on your device as well as what kind of device you are using. To choose, select, the menu icon on the left and navigate down to App Settings. From there, under the Downloads heading, tap ‘Video Quality and choose your preferred quality.
- Next look for downloadable titles in a special section that is named ‘Available for Download’. This is because not everything on Netflix is available for download. To find this category, tap on the ‘Menu’ button in the upper-left corner. This option will be the first below the Home section. If you are searching for specific titles, you will know if a title can be downloaded by the download icon, which happens to be the downward arrow with a horizontal line below it.
- To start downloading a title, choose the ‘Download’ icon affixed to display or movie that you want to watch.
- Once you download is complete, you will have all of Netflix’s content appear in the Downloads section which can be found by selecting the menu button in the application’s upper-left corner (or the bottom-right scroll bar on mobile devices). The ‘My Downloads folder is located just above the Home section. The title’s running time, as well as how much space it consumes, is listed directly beside it. Thus to play an episode, just click or tap the video thumbnail
How to Download Netflix Shows
To download Netflix shows, just open the Netflix app and search for a show that you like. If it supports offline viewing, you will find the download icon next to an episode’s description. But note that Netflix does not support downloading an entire season at once. This will give you the liberty of selecting which episodes you want to watch.
The process of managing your downloaded shows is quite the same as it is for downloaded movies. All you need to do is click the Downloads icon at the bottom navigation bar to watch and delete episodes. You can also enable or disable Smart Downloads, this will automatically download new episodes and deletes the ones you have watched already.
Here let’s explain it better with steps:
- Tap open the Netflix app.
- Click on a show that supports offline viewing.
- Click the download icon, close to an episode’s description.
- Click the Downloads icon on the bottom navigation bar.
- You can now enjoy your show.
With Netflix download, you no longer have to go without your favorite shows, movies or TV series etc.