Netflix app gives you access to tons of videos on your device be it at home or anywhere else you find yourself. This app is available on a wide variety of devices and platforms including PC web browsers and apps on Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets, smart television, Blu-Ray players, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and the Wii U.
About Netflix App
Netflix gives you access to the most talked-about TV shows and movies from around the world. With the app, you can get award-winning series, movies, documentaries, as well as stand-up specials.
Benefits of Netflix App
- From the app, you enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
- Save your data, by downloading titles to your mobile device and watch same offline wherever you are.
- Netflix adds TV shows and movies all the time. Users can browse new titles or search for their favorites, and stream videos right on their device.
- Preview quick videos of Netflix series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
- The more you watch, the better Netflix becomes at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
- You can create up to five profiles for an account. Now, these profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix experience.
How to Download the Netflix App?
Before you can download movies on Netflix, you must first download the Netflix app. Netflix is available on many devices and depending on the type of device, you may have Netflix app come pre-installed or you may need to download it.
Download Netflix On Your Android Phone Or Tablet
To download the app on your Android device, you have to do the following:
- Scroll to Google Play Store and tap on icon download the Netflix app
- Choose the search glass icon at the top right of the screen.
- Enter the word Netflix into the search bar and choose the top entry.
- A blank screen will be displayed and then close to indicate that the download has started.
- Once the download is complete, swipe down from the top of your screen to open your notification panel
- Then tap the downloaded Netflix file and choose Install to have the app installed to your device.
Netflix Download on Laptop
Now you can watch Netflix shows offline on your Windows PC, but you won’t be using your browser to do it. The Netflix app in the Windows Store supports downloading select titles for offline viewing, and using Netflix’s app offline functionality is just the same as on a smartphone or tablet.
Netflix Download on Mac
Yes you heard right, there is no Netflix app for Mac users for now. But Mac users can access Netflix using a Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Safari browser.
Now if you are missing the option to download the Netflix app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch then it means there are some settings on the device that needs to be adjusted. All you have to use the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
The Netflix app gives you Netflix contents while you travel, commute or while you are just taking a break.