With the MoneyGram app, you can send money from anywhere and anytime around the world.
With the MoneyGram app, it is now easier and faster to send money anywhere in the world. In addition, you can track a transaction, pay for services, estimate charges, search for locations, manage your profile, update preferences, and much more.
The MoneyGram app is available on the Apple Store and Google Play.
Reason why you should use the MoneyGram app
Greater information security and protection
- The MoneyGram app has one of the latest technology in data security.
- to protect you further, you can sign in with biometric authentication.
- With the identity and document scanner, you can add more security features.
It is fast and easy to use, it allows for the sending of money from every and anywhere
- You can send money from virtually anywhere, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- On the MoneyGram app, you can check estimate* charges, and exchange.
- You can scan your ID document to set up the app quickly.
- You can Log in by facial ID (iOS only) or with your fingerprint.
- Using the cash payment option, you can start a transaction in the MoneyGram app and finish it at one location.
- You get to enjoy more reception options, such as a mobile wallet, bank account, or cash withdrawal.
Pay for services from anywhere with MoneyGram app
- You can pay thousands of companies in different categories such as mortgages, cars, services, and many more.
- You can send payments for medical care, child support, and inmate services.
- The MoneyGram is convenient, easy, and reliable to use.
Manage your preferences and transactions conveniently
- You can enroll in the MoneyGram Plus Rewards program
- You get to track your transfers seamlessly.
- Find nearby locations.
- You can schedule regular transfers for family members and friends.
- You get to see your past or pending transfers.
How to send money from the MoneyGram app for transfers
- On the Play Store or App Store download the free MoneyGram app.
- Log in or sign up with your MoneyGram account, fill out your personal info so they can verify your identity, or log in with your MoneyGram account.
- Select the country of your recipient and how much you want to send.
- Select how to pay. You can pay online with a debit or credit card, directly from your bank account or finish the transaction in cash in a location.
- Go through the information you have entered and then click “send” to complete the transaction.
Some things to take note of
- Charges will vary depending on the details of the transaction, such as type of payment, amount of the transfer, delivery method, and location of money withdrawal.
- The MoneyGram app will display available services based on your location. Their mobile app works with the same sending and receiving countries shown on our website, www.moneygram.com.
- MoneyGram is licensed to do business in all 50 states of the U.S. They are licensed to operate as a money transfer company by the New York State Department of Financial Services. By the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. MoneyGram has the license to write checks # CS0025, Foreign Money Transfer License # FT89432, and NMLS License # 898432. It is also licensed by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance, NMLS License # 898432.
Recommended >>>> Western Union Money | Money Transfer | Send Money Online for Free