Microsoft login – First of all, Microsoft account is what you use to access many Microsoft devices and services it is the account that you use to sign in to outlook.com, Skype, one drive, windows for and Xbox live.
It means your files photos and contact settings can follow you securely to any device of your choice. You can access your favourite Microsoft products and services with just one login.
This can be from your office and windows to Xbox and Skype. One username and password connects you to the files photos, people, and contents that you really want.
Create Microsoft Account – Microsoft Sign Up
If you use any of the Microsoft services like the office, outlook, etc. If you have a Microsoft or not you can create one during the sign-in process.
- Go to Microsoft Account and select sign in
- Type the phone number, email address, or skype sign in that you use for other services like Outlook and office. Then select “next”. If you do not have a Microsoft account you can select “no account”? Create one!. Note that we recommend using an email that You already have and use regularly.
- Type your password and select the keep me signed in box If you want to go straight into your account next (not recommended for computers)
- Select sign in
Ways To Login in Microsoft
Here are some other ways to sign in
- Sign in to your Xbox life on your Xbox one
- Sign in to office
- Sign in security without a password using the Microsoft Authenticator app.
Alternative Microsoft Login
Well it’s really not hard to create one, here are alternative steps
- Go to www.office.com and select sign in
- Enter your email address and password. This might be your personal Microsoft account or the username and password you use with work or school account
- Select the app launcher and then select any Office app to start using it.
Office Apps Download And Installed on Android – Microsoft Login
For office apps installed on an android or Chromebook, this is what you should do
- Open the office app. In the recent screen, tap sign in.
- On the sign on screen, type the email address and password you use with office. This might be the personal Microsoft account associated with office or the username and password you use with your work or school account.