Microsoft account gives you access to many devices and services. It also helps you sign into Skype, Outlook.com, OneDrive, Windows Phone, and Xbox LIVE.
Microsoft account also helps you securely, take your files, photos, contacts, and settings to any device.
Microsoft-account is a single sign-on web service, which helps you get things done and have more fun. Once you create this account, you get easy access to all things digital.
Microsoft Account Benefits
Below are few benefits of Microsoft-Account:
- Signing up on Microsoft account, helps you keep everything that you need in sync on your device
- You get free access to Office Online, Outlook, Skype, OneNote, OneDrive and more.
- You can get the best in entertainment, with Xbox Live and Microsoft Store, customized to your interests.
- Once you sign in, you stay connected to those who matter the most to you, be it work or play.
- Get HD video calls and messaging with Skype, and stay in charge of your inbox with Outlook, free.
- You get important files on hand and get your account settings synched across your devices.
- You get enhanced security, enjoy care-free shopping, advanced privacy settings, active cloud backup.
- You earn rewards points, for shopping and searching with Microsoft.
- Redeem points for gifts cards, movies, music, games, or charity donations via Microsoft account.
How to Create a Microsoft Account
To create a Microsoft account;
- Tap open the Microsoft Windows account page
- Choose a free Microsoft account
- Supply your personal information, and enter a password. Choose “Get a new email address”, in case you want your Microsoft-account, to be separated from your personal account
- Next, enter the Captcha code, to verify that you are not a robot
- This next step requires you to tap the “create account” button.
You can also tick the “Send me promotional offers from Microsoft if you wish. Note, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Tap “Create account” to accept Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy and Cookies Statement.
- Tap, open your email address, and choose “Verify”. This is to help verify that the email address is yours.
Once the above-mentioned steps have been taken, your Microsoft-account has just been created, you go ahead and enjoy all the benefits, that accrues with the Microsoft account.