Mail With Gmail – Gmail is an easy to use email app that helps save time and helps keep your messages safe and secure from hackers. You can us Gmail on your desktop and mobile phones, both means are very convenient.
Gmail offers users a very powerful search and spam protection, cleanly designed feature.
Do you want to give up on your old mail account, but still want to sync the contacts of your previous email? – Gmail is the right mailing service to help you solve your problems.
With the Gmail import feature, you can import mails and contacts from the previous mail address to your current Gmail address. Gmail also gives it’s users the great opportunity to connect their mails to their Gmail account while using it to send and receive emails.
Connect A Mail With Your Gmail
Gmail is one of the world’s most popularly used mailing service which is integrated with so many services.
Gmail keeps you organized at all times you can see what’s new and decide what you to read and respond to, view attachments, RSVP to events, snooze messages and more without opening any emails.
Gmail also gives it’s users to connect other mails to their current Gmail accounts. You can connect your other mails to Gmail in two ways;
Using A Web Browser
- First, login to your Gmail account with your phone web browser.
- Click on settings in the top left corner of the page.
- Select account.
- Navigate to the check mail from other accounts.
- Click on add a mail account.
- Enter the mail address.
- Click on next.
- Enter your full mail address as username.
- Enter your password.
- then Enter the Pop server.
- Choose an option.
- Click the add account button.
Using An Android Gmail App
Gmail mobile app is an intuitive and very smart Android app.
- First download, install and launch the Gmail Android app to your phone.
- Go to settings.
- Click the arrow at the right hand of the app.
- Click add an account.
- then Click the others tab.
- Enter your email address.
- Select an IMAP.
- Enter your password.
- Enter your IMAP incoming serving.
- then Enter your IMAP outgoing server.
- Select an account option.
- Click on the done tab.
Your new mail will be added to your existing Gmail account. Now that you have connected your other mails with your current Gmail account, you can now set up all incoming mail to just one inbox. It is very easy set up.
Gmail is now more secure, smarter, and very easy to use. It helps you save time and do more with your inbox.