IS BAMBOO INVESTMENT LEGIT OR A SCAM? – Bamboo is an investment platform. Bamboo was built to give Nigerian’s access to buy and sell stock in the US market.
Bamboo is an investment platform that grants Nigerian’s access to over 3,000 stock listed in both the Nigerian stock exchange and the united states stock exchange via mobile phone.
Have you ever wanted to purchase shares from leading companies in the US like, Amazon, Tesla, and Shopify? In this article, I will be talking about all you need to know about the bamboo investment platform.
Is Bamboo Investment Legit?
Yes! The bamboo investment platform is a legit platform that holds all its accounts at a high US brokerage. They have a partnership with companies that are registered and overseen by the Nigerian securities and exchange commission.
Their brokerage partner in the US is duly registered and also a member of the United States security investors protection corporation (SIPC) which is a response table for ensuring the account of each user up to $500,000. All accounts are held by partners.
Drive wealth LLC, is responsible for all US trading account on the bamboo platform. Drive wealth is a company that is a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC while Lambeth capital, a firm that is regulated by Nigerian stock exchange NSE, and securities and exchange commission is responsible for all Nigeria trading accounts.
How safe is the Bamboo investment app?
Bamboo investment app is a protected investment platform app that utilizes state of the bank-level security features that include data encryption and two-factor authentication on all bamboo investments.
Features of Bamboo investment platform
Here are the list of features on the Bamboo app:
- Bamboo investment is available on Android and ios
- $20 is the minimum amount that can be invested
- Government issued ID, BVN, utility bill, email address and a verified phone number, these are the documents required by the bamboo investment platform.
- You can use your Nigerian card issued by any bank in Nigeria on the bamboo platform.
- There is no specific holding period time, you are allowed to hild as long as you want.
- You can track the returns on your investments
- Minimum amount you can withdraw from the bamboo app is $500, you will be charged N45 when withdrawing to a naira account, you will be charged $45 when withdrawing to a USD account
- When you trade U.S market stock you will be charge 15, % commission
- All charges will be displayed on the review order page, before you proceed to confirm
How to sign up on the bamboo investment platform
- Download the bamboo investment platform on your Android or iOS device
- Provide your BVN, so you can verify your identity
- Find your dollar or naira account to start buying and selling
- Track your investment on the bamboo app.
How to buy stocks on the bamboo platform
- After deciding on the stock, you want to purchase
- To buy, tap on the details page of the stock
- Select your funding option
- Provide the details of your order
- Tap on review order
- Proceed to buy
How to withdraw from your wallet to your account
To withdraw from the bamboo investment platform, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the withdraw button
- Select the account option
- Provide the necessary details required (bamboo only pay into account that has your name)
- Click on withdraw
Your money will reflect in your account within 2-3 business days.