The Hulu Live TV is an alternative to cable and satellite. It is a service that enables you to watch your favorite live sports, news, entertainment, and lots more. You also get unlimited access to the entire Hulu streaming library.
With Hulu Live TV, you can watch TV online at Hulu.com on Mac or PC) and on Apple iOS, Apple TV (4th gen), Android, Chromecast, Echo Show, Fire tablets, Fire TV & Fire Stick, Roku, LG TV, and Samsung TV (select models) Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
When you subscribe to one of Hulu Live TV plans, you get access to everything in the Hulu streaming library, plus 65+ live and on-demand channels you can watch at home or on-the-go.
You can choose from the option from the list below to learn more about the Hulu Live TV plans:
Hulu Live TV Plans
Hulu has two different live TV plans to choose from:
- Hulu + Live TV for $54.99/month*
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV for $60.99/month*.
Hulu also gives you the access to substitute one of it’s Live TV plans for the one that’s included with the Disney bundle. The total amount you are billed will be adjusted accordingly.
In case you are not interested in live TV, Hulu will also have two on-demand only plans – Hulu and Hulu (No Ads).
If you can’t decide which plan is best for you, click Ask HuluBot for assistance.
In addition to Premium Add-ons (like HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, and STARZ), the following Live TV Add-ons are available for an extra monthly charge.
- Enhanced Cloud DVR for $9.99/month
- Unlimited Screens for $9.99/month
- Bundle Enhanced Cloud DVR +Unlimited Screens for $14.98/month
- Entertainment Networks for $7.99/month
- Espanol Networks for $4.99/month.
Hulu Live TV Benefits
With the Hulu Live TV comes the following amazing benefits:
- Hulu Live TV gives you a personalized TV experience with multiple profiles and deep recommendations depending on what you like to watch.
- When you get the Hulu + Live TV plan, you watch Live and On Demand TV from 60+ top channels including sports and news. Additionally, you can stream full seasons of exclusive series, hit movies, current episodes, premium Hulu Originals, and lots more.
- Watch tons of shows and movies, with plans starting at $5.99/month.
Hulu Live TV Features
Cloud DVR helps you not to miss out on news, sports, movies, or shows you love.
- Record up to 50 hours of live TV.
- You can choose the circle Record button to set up recordings.
- Scroll to the Manage DVR section in My Stuff to watch or delete recordings.
However, bear in mind that there will be ad breaks in your recordings. If you wish to fast forward through the ads in recorded videos, you’ll require the Enhanced Cloud DVR Add-on. The add-on also upgrades your Cloud DVR storage space which gives you a total of 200 available hours.
With the Live Guide, it’s easy to see what’s airing now and coming up over the next two weeks.
- Filter your view by recent channels, genres, and more.
- Check for blackouts on big games and sporting events
- Set up Cloud DVR recordings as you browse.
- Watch in up to 1080p/60fps and listen in 2.0 stereo and 5.1 surround sound.
- Stream various channels on two screens at a time.
- Autoplay when you want to binge
- Create up to six profiles for everyone in your household
- Improve your recommendations with numerous personalization features.
However, support for these features may be limited to select devices and/or content
Hulu Live TV Signup
When signing up for Hulu Live TV, there are no hidden fees, equipment rentals, or installation appointments with Hulu. After signing up, you can change or cancel your subscription at any time.
You’ll have to be located within the U.S. with a valid form of payment if you want to subscribe to one of Hulu’s Live TV plans. You need to also have:
- A device which supports the latest Hulu app and live TV.
- A residential, non-mobile internet connection to set as your Home network
- A download speed of at least 8mbps for smooth live streams.
Are you new to Hulu?
You can sign up for Hulu + Live. If you’d prefer Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, you can switch your plan on your Account page after signing up.
Do you already have Hulu?
If you have already subscribed to Hulu (No Ads) but need Live TV too, you’ll have to visit your Account page to switch your plan and manage your add-ons.
Switches from Live TV to Hulu, takes effect as of the next billing cycle. Thus, you’ll have continued access to your subscription for the remainder of that period but will not get a refund.