How To Watch Facebook Live On Desktop And Mobile– Anyone with a Facebook account, a mobile or desktop device, and even a Wi-Fi connection can broadcast or stream live videos to their friends and family on Facebook.
When a person is live streaming on Facebook, they cannot hear or see you rather they only see comments that you type while the live streaming is going on.
Facebook Live Streaming
Going live on Facebook allows you to broadcast live to your friends, family, follower, and business colleague’s – the footage of the live video is displayed on your Facebook news feed.
The Facebook live feature has been accessible for some users since 2016. Since it’s launch, live streaming video has exploded in popularity, especially on Facebook live where about 70% of online audiences are watching videos of Facebook live as of 2018.
Brand Marketers And Facebook Live
Brand marketers get so excited about the Facebook live feature because it’s a fun way to use the power of video to communicate their brand stories and build authentic relationships with their fans and followers in real time.
With the Facebook live streaming,
- You get more comments than your regular videos.
- You enjoy more followers engagement than your regular videos.
- You get plenty of creative and funny videos that are worth watching.
If you want to get live videos on Facebook, you need to enable the live video notification on Facebook.
Enable Facebook Live Notification
- Visit your Facebook account, click on the small arrow at the top of the home screen.
- Go to settings and tap notifications.
- Click on videos and toggle into the on position.
Enabling the Facebook live notification is one of the best ways to make sure you never miss a live stream from a friend or family on Facebook.
Watch Facebook Live On Desktop
Facebook live let’s you Livestream videos anywhere and anytime either at work, home, on vacation, or on the go. Here’s how to watch Facebook live on desktop;
- Enter https://www.facebook.com on your desktop web browser and login to your account.
- Click the TV icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap live.
- Click a video image or the title below the video image.
- Wait for the live video to load.
- Start watching the live video.
Watch Facebook Live On Mobile
Follow the simple steps to watch Facebook live on mobile;
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Click the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on live videos.
- Scroll to browse the live videos you want to watch.
- Tap any video to play it, or watch it from the newsfeed.
You can tap the live button at the top to filter or enter a video you have in mind to watch in the search bar, or scroll down through the newsfeed to find a videos currently streaming.
In conclusion, Facebook live is a way to talk directly to friends and family this pandemic period and it’s also a way to show something on Facebook in real time as it is happening. You can go live on Facebook from a mobile device or desktop.
You really don’t need a Wi-Fi connection to go live on Facebook, you can use any internet connection including a cellular data, and though using a Wi-Fi connection gives a better video quality.
Check out These Content:
- How to Post a YouTube Video on Instagram For More Views
- 5 Top-Notch Multiplayer Brain Games To Play With Friends – Mind Games
- Watch Facebook Live on Android | Facebook Live Streaming
- Best Mailbox Alert Apps And Systems
- 123movies Download
- Hangout Online