How To Use PayPal Credit on Amazon – You can use PayPal credit on Amazon, mostly in buying Amazon gift cards. Paypal is an excellent service for international shoppers who find the platform easy and secure to use in making as well as receiving payments.
Those who use PayPal frequently and have some funds tied up in their Paypal account can use it on Paypal on Amazon directly.
How to Use PayPal Credit on Amazon
Even though you can’t pay for something directly on Amazon with Paypal, it does not mean you can’t use your Paypal funds to purchase things.
You can use third-party gift cards, credit cards, or money transfers, you can use PayPal on Amazon.
Add Your Paypal Cash to Amazon
To add the Paypal Cash Card as a payment option on Amazon:
- Log into Amazon and linger the mouse over Account & Lists in the menu.
- Choose Your Account
- In the Ordering and Shopping preferences box, choose the Payment option.
- On the payment option page, navigate down to Add a New Payment Method and choose Add a card.
- You will see fields where you can key in the card details from your Paypal Cash Card and choose Add your card.
- Thereafter, your Paypal Cash Card will pop up under Your credit and debit cards section. You’ll be able to choose the Paypal Cash Card as a payment option any time you make an Amazon purchase.
Use a PayPal Mastercard
The Paypal Mastercard can be used at Amazon because it is accepted at any online or offline retailer which accepts either PayPal or Mastercard, even though Amazon does not accept PayPal payments directly.
You can add your new Paypal Mastercard as a payment option to your Amazon account using the same procedure as in the section above.
Purchase Amazon Gift Cards
Another option you can use to purchase on Amazon with your PayPal credit is by purchasing Amazon gift cards at online vendors that accept PayPal payments.
There are some of the vendors that offer digital Amazon gift card codes that you can start using immediately for Amazon purchases.
The following are a few digital Amazon gift card vendors that accept paypal payments:
- Gift Card Bin
- The Card Closet
You can also purchase a Visa or Mastercard gift card at GiftCards.com using your PayPal account, and use it to make Amazon purchases. If you want to buy Audible audiobooks from Amazon, you can buy an Audible gift card directly from PayPal.
Transfer Money To Your Bank Account
One of the easiest ways to use Paypal on Amazon is to simply move the funds to an account that Amazon accepts. If you are thinking of transferring money from Paypal to your bank account for free, it can be a tedious process. It includes:
- Linking your bank account (be it checking or savings account)
- You have to wait for Paypal to deposit some funds for account verification
- You have to wait for up to 10 days for a money transfer out of your Paypal account.
However, if you are willing to transfer with a fee, you could do it instantly. An instant balance transfer fee is 1% of the transferred amount, up to a maximum of $10.
However, if you are only transferring $100, that’s just a $1 fee for an instant transfer. If you are using a debit card, you don’t have to wait for account verification.
Here is how it works:
- Sign into your Paypal account and choose Transfer Money.
- Choose Transfer to your bank. Here you have two options, you can either choose the standard (free) transfer that can take several days, or go with the instant option.
- If you are yet to link a debit card for the free option, just choose Link an eligible debit card or bank.
- On the next screen, select Link an eligible debit card (Don’t select the bank account as that will require deposits for verification)
- On the link card page, simply enter your debit card details and choose Link Card.
Immediately your debit card is linked, you can go back to the money transfer screen again and carry out an instant transfer of the amount you need to make the Amazon purchase. Then proceed to Amazon, and purchase the item you want.
You can now see the different options you have to shop at Amazon with your Paypal credit. Take advantage of them.