How To Recover Deleted Messages On Facebook – I know most of you may be thinking that it’s impossible to recover messages on Facebook messenger, I thought so too until I found out how it was done properly well.
This article would be teaching us how we can recover lost or deleted messages from Facebook messenger. It’s possible that these actions were done by mistake or probably someone else and you need to recover those messages. The steps below would help you quickly in doing that.
To know more about this content please continue reading
Archiving messages is acceptable approach to make sure about your message from future disasters. Documenting messages is simple and requires just minor exertion on your part.
You utilize this strategy on either Facebook site, Facebook, or Facebook Messenger, all gives little power over your messages.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages.
Here is a good guide on How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages. Recovering your erased Facebook messages should be possible as quick as you can
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click the main menu and scroll down to select account setting
- Tab to select ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’. You can find this at the end of the page
- A new page would be open on your screen, carefully look and find ‘Start My Archive’ it’s in a green box just at the top of the page. Click on it
- It would reload a confirmations question to ‘Start My Archive’ click on it once more
- A download link would be shown to you at the end of facebook box, select the link to start recovering all your lost messages.
- This process would take a long while so patiently wait for it.
- Re-enter your password and click on continue
- Click ‘Download Archive’ and the download process would start, once it is done, open the index and select ‘Message’ from the list and there you can find all lost messages.
Now you could see that this is not a hard process. Kindly follow through with the process and recover your lost messages.