How To Record A Zoom Meeting – You can record zoom meetings from your mobile phones or PC by tapping on the record button at the bottom. You will have to seek permission from the host of the meeting before you can record, this can be done in the settings before the meeting.
Recording a meeting can be useful for those who can’t attend the meeting live, you can also record if the meeting was very long, and you need to refer back to specific.
Here is how to record a Zoom meeting on your devices:
How To Record A Zoom Meeting On Your Desktop (Locally)
Local recording of Zoom meeting is eligible for Zoom basic the free version and Zoom premium accounts that is the pro, business, and enterprise. Local recording is not available on Android or iOS devices.
Note: the host of the meeting is the only one that can record the call, unless if the host grants that ability to another participant.
- Access the Zoom app on your desktop
- Click on the record button at the bottom of the screen, while hosting the meeting
- Click on stop recording once you are ready to exit the meeting
- Allow zoom to access the document files on your computer
- Wait for zoom to convert and download the files automatically to your desktop
- Tap on any of the files to play or transfer to a location.
How To Record Zoom Meeting On A Mobile Device
The steps are quite the same as recording locally on your desktop, if you want to record a Zoom meeting on your mobile device follow the steps below:
- Access the app on your device
- Tap on more in the lower right corner while hosting
- Tap on record
- When you are done with recording tap on more
- The recording will automatically processed by zoom and it appear in the my recording sections.
How To Record Zoom Meeting On Chrome Book
- Ensure you have a paid education account. Start or join a meeting
- Select record from the tool bar
- Select pause/stop button to pause or stop your recording
- Once you are done, go to the zoom web portal to sign in
- Go the personal section in the navigation
- Select record, to access your record