Google ads support – Are you a multinational ad agency Or a mom-and-pop flower shop? Google ads can assist you with the basic information needed for you to thrive with your online advertising campaign.
Every day potential customers search online for the products or services like the one you are selling. With help from Google ads support, you can create an ad that pops up at the top of the search page when someone is searching for products and services like the one you offer.
With more people shopping online than ever before, there is never been a better time to try Google ad for your business
How Does Google Ads Work?
Google ad is pay-per-pay advertising, you only pay when someone taps on your ads. Ads are shown on the search engine results page when someone searched for a substantial keyword.
To determine Ad that is mostly shown, the lightning-fast Google Ads action is run for each search. Each ad is given a score based on the maximum amount you are willing to pay for a click on your ad the relevance and useful information you have included will be shown at the top of the page.
The Basic information needed to Create a Google Ads Account
- Provide your website URL link
- Enter your company name
- Business phone number
- Campaign type (lead generation or sales)
- Targeted (radius, region, country, languages )
- Business category (e.g restaurant, hairstylist, show marker, etc)
Getting started with Google Ads
- Access your control panel and click on Google ads on the marketing tile
- Start now to create your first as
- Provide your company name, type in the name of your company how it should appear in your ads
- Provide your business phone, where customers can call you and you can always skip if you don’t want
- Select the purpose of your campaign
If you want to attract visitors to your business, so they can gain more insight into the services you offer or you want them to make an appointment you can select Generate Appointment& leads
Select sell products online if you want to increase sales.
- Select the major area you want your campaign. You can choose base on the distance from your business.
- Select a category for Google my business. Select the option that fits best.
- Start building your ads.
- Select from the available options provided, proceed to select the best value that describes your business, and continue.
- Select five or more keywords for your campaign.
- Review your keywords and ad
- Set your monthly budget.
- Your ads will appear on Google search and maps
Get help from Google Ads Support
If you encounter any issue in the course of using the google ads simply
- Access the Google ad from your device or browser
- Tap on the More icon at the lower-left corner
- Scroll down and click on support
- You can either contact google directly, with various options listed popular article
- You can also tap on the describe your issue search bar if your problem is not listed under the popular article
- Scroll to the need more help and tap on ask the help community for additional assistance.