Do you know how to do your Facebook Avatar? An avatar can be used on Facebook as your profile image. This is not a true image of you, but it represents who you are.
Facebook allows you to select five images that will be seen on your profile page and one image that will be your main profile image. With the avatar design website – Doppelme, you can create countless avatars to show your uniqueness.
Part One: How to do your Facebook Avatar
1. Open your web browser and then type in http://doppelme.com/. Hit the “Enter.” button
2. Click on the “Create” tab.
3. Pick a gender, eye color and skin color.
- For the gender, simply click on the appropriate radio button for female or male.
- For eye and skin color, just pick your preferred color by click on it.
- Click on “Next” after you are through with this.
4. Choose an expression. Just click on your chosen facial expression for your avatar’s face.
- Click the on “Hair” button on the left side to continue.
5. Choose your avatar hairstyle. There are many options for your to pick from; just pick the one you would like for your avatar.
- Click on the “Eyewear” button located on the left to progress.
Part Two: Outfitting Your Avatar
1. Pick a hat for your avatar. If you do not like any hat on your avatar, just click on the “None” box.
- Make a mouse click on the “Tops” button located at the left to proceed.
2. Choose a top for your avatar. There are many options for you to pick from; just pick the one you want for your avatar.
- Click on the “Bottoms button” in order to proceed with the avatar creation.
3. choose a bottom clothing for your avatar. There are so many options for your to pick from; just choose one you prefer for your avatar.
- Click on “Shoes” located on the left to proceed.
4. Select your preferred footwear for your avatar. There are so many options for your to choose from; just pick one you prefer for your avatar.
5. Process with your selection with extras, accessories, and background. If you will love to apply these to your avatar, all you need to do is click on the respective button on the left to do so.
6. Next, Save your changes. Click on “I’m done” just at the bottom of the interface. Click this button if you are okay with your creation.
- When you’re done with your avatar, you will be asked to create an account.
Part Three: How to create a Doppelme Account
1. Type in your username.
2. Fill out a valid e-mail address.
3. Choose your country, gender, and year of birth. Click on the drop-down list to enter the info.
4. Copy and paste the security code.
5. Finally, click on “Save.”
6. Check your mail. You should get a message from Doppelme there. Open it out and click on the link in the e-mail.
- If the mail is not in your inbox, check out your spam folder just in case.
7. Type in your username and password. The password will be found in the e-mail as well, so just copy it.
8. Click on “Sign in.”
Part Four: How to Apply the Avatar to Facebook
1. Save the avatar to your pictures folder. As you enter your Doppelme account page, you’ll see the avatar you created on the left. Right-click on the avatar and choose “Save as.” Save the image to your pictures folder.
2. sign into your Facebook account.
3. Move to your profile page. Click on your name which is located at the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Hover your mouse pointer over your profile picture.
5. Click on “Update profile picture.”
6. Choose “Upload photo from the computer.” Then select the avatar that you have saved on your desktop to apply it as your profile picture.