It’s quite frustrating having the ‘open in App’ popping up countless times on your screen. These helpful tips should get it off your screen in no time leaving you to enjoy the amazing features your smartphone offers.
Reddit Social Media
Reddit simply involves the gathering of social news, trending matters from the internet, etc. People become legit members once their registration is complete.
They tend to contribute to the site through pictures, texts, videos, and links. Voting is allowed on the site.
Reddit being in the news sites crests a path through which the link pop’s up. The easiest way to get rid of this is to follow the steps below.
What to Know Before Disabling the Reddit Pop-up
There are things you should know about disabling this link from reoccurring.
1. When you often clear cookies and browser data regularly, you’ll have to disable the pop-up again.
2. Opening the Reddit link from a private window means you’ll need to disable it once more again.
3. Going on your Reddit account doesn’t save your preference across browsers. Meaning you’ll have to use your smartphone manually to ask Reddit to stop on each browser you use.
4. Disable this pop-up from your default mobile browser .
If you’ve been sent a text message and you decide to click on the link you’ve automatically made way for the Reddit Pop-ups.
How to Disable Reddit’s Open In-App Pop-up
It’s time to follow the steps below so as to put an end to the Pop-ups.
- Go to Google
- Click on Reddit
- Click the top right hamburger icon.
- Go to settings.
- Uncheck ask to open in App.
You’re finally free from the Reddit regular Pop-ups. No more questions if you would like to open the link in the app.
The above information should help you get the regular Pop-ups from Reddit off your back. If you’ve got any other issue on stuff that might seem frustrating do well to check out for more helpful tips. Enjoy browsing.