How To Delete A Group On Facebook Messenger – You can want to delete a group Chat or the FB Group its self, in this article we are going to show you how to delete a group on Facebook.
One of the major reasons for deleting a group is if it has serve the purpose it was created for. Though some people feel it is impossible to delete a group on Facebook messenger but it is not and at the end of this article we will clear all doubts.
The steps on how to delete a group on Facebook may seem a bit too stressful or too much but when there is no use for the group anymore you might just have to delete it. To know the steps on how to delete a group on Facebook messenger read this article to the end.
How To Delete A Group On Facebook Messenger
These steps below will break the process for you. Connect your device to the internet.
- Launch the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap on the home icon then selects the group tab at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the group you wish to delete.
- Tap on the icon button to open the group details if you are using an Android phone. If you use an iPhone, tap the name of the group displayed at the top of the screen.
- Tap a group member name then select remove from the group. Do so for all the group members.
- And lastly, remove yourself from the group.
Automatically, the group will be deleted when it is empty and has no member. These are the easiest steps on how to delete a group on Facebook messenger.