How to Create a Facebook Survey – A Facebook feature that allows you find out people’s opinion about decisions you have taken or about to take, a way to know what your fans, followers, viewers, and friends think about somethings, what they like or dislike or their feedback about a particular feature about your page on Facebook.
The man aim to creating any survey is to gather data and use that data in improving the quality of what the survey is about, improving it in a way people would love it.
Having a Facebook page or a verified account on Facebook is not enough to draw people or Facebook users to your presence on Facebook but also making them in charge of how you run that particular Facebook presence on Facebook. Thereby creating a very interactive and lively atmosphere and this is just what Facebook survey was meant for.
How to Create a Facebook Survey
Steps on how to creat a Facebook Survey;
- Open Facebook and log in to your personal account. If the survey is for a Facebook page; visit the Surveys For Pages App, follow the steps to create your Facebook page (similar to the steps below). When you get to the last step and have clicked publish, click on Add to a Facebook page and select the page you intend to add it to from the list of pages provided. You will be redirected to your Facebook page from the app where you have to post the Survey URL on a new status update in your page timeline.
- After logging in, click on the three dots below the make texts box or tap on the “What’s on your mind” text box, scroll down and select “Poll”.
- Click on “Poll” and create your question by typing it on the main status text box.
- Enter the question’s options, note that there can only be two options (options 1 and 2) and each cannot have more than 25 characters.
- Add photos if needed by clicking on the Photos icon to the right of your first and second options.
- Customize and edit the time span and click on post or share.