How To Contact Instagram – Instagram was created by people, not a ghost, with over 1 billion users posting contents thereby increasing the number of activities on the social media application, there is/are bound to be issues or problems at one point or the other.
Unfortunately, Instagram does not have a customer service number and their service email is not really functional, so the only way to contact Instagram is through their help center or by clicking the “Report a Problem” option via the mobile app, it’s not really an easy process and still does not guarantee an immediate response from Instagram, hence the importance of making a candid, important and necessary complain.
Steps on how to Contact Instagram
- visit the website using the web address https://help.instagram.com/, click on “Privacy and Safety Centers”.
- Click on Report Something and choose a category of what you’d like to talk about to Instagram, follow all guidelines from there including answering all questions inquired from you.
- Or you could download the mobile app, sign in and tap on the human-looking icon at the bottom right corner of the Instagram page, which will redirect you to your profile.
- Tap on “Settings”, the gear looking icon, scroll down and tap on “Report a Problem”.
- Select from the categories of problems which one you’d like to report and follow Instagram’s procedures from there
You could report a post to Instagram by locating the post and clicking on the three-dot above the post. Choose “Report”, a new menu will pop-up asking if it’s a “Spam” or “Inappropriate” or if you’d like to cancel the report.