How to connect Yahoo Mail to Facebook – Facebook and Yahoo Mail are very big names when it comes to the messaging and online advertising business, connecting your accounts on them makes you messaging experience more unique and interesting, you are literally bringing your Facebook life to Yahoo mail. Well, it’s easy and it works.
How to connect Yahoo Mail to Facebook Via Yahoo Mail
- Visit the Yahoo website and sign in.
- Click on “Mail” at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the settings icon at the top right corner of your mail page.
- Click on “Settings” and select “Accounts”.
- Accounts that could be linked to Yahoo mail will pop up where you will have to click on “Connect” next to Facebook to continue with this process.
- Click on “Continue as your Name” and “OK” afterwards.
Connecting your Facebook and Yahoo Mail accounts via Facebook
- Open Facebook and log-in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the three-line icon at the top right corner of your newsfeed page.
- Go to “Settings” or “Account Settings” and select “General”.
- Choose “Email” and add an email account. You will be requested to verify the action by confirming your Facebook account password.
- How to Change Password in Outlook 365
- Flipkart app Download Flipkart Online Shopping App Free | Diversity In Delivery Options, Payment and Subscription To Flipkart
- Skype For Business Web App | Join Skype Meetings
- Singles In My Area | Local Dating Sites | Facebook Dating Site | Free Dating Sites
- Yahoo Mail Login – Login to Your Yahoomail.com Account To check Mail Box | Create A Yahoo Account Free
- Create Avatar on Facebook App – How to Create Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar Creator App
- How To Close A Yahoo Mail Account – Delete Your Yahoo Mail Account
- Create Your Own Avatar Facebook – Facebook Avatar Creator | Update Your Facebook Avatar App
- How to Turn on or off Autocorrect for Android and Samsung Devices – Huawei