How to close yahoo mail account – Knowing how to close Yahoo Mail account is handy in the event you decide no longer want your yahoo mail account again.
Having a Yahoo Mail account could be an excellent option if you want to run small business online.
The fact is this, Yahoo Mail is not the only email provider out there.
If you checked out a new email service provider and you tend to prefer it over Yahoo Mail, you might want to close your Yahoo mail account and start using the new email provider.
Closing and email addresses will involve closing your Yahoo account too.
This process is straightforward and not complicated. But you do need to be sure that you will never need these accounts again.
Note that, once you close your yahoo mail account, you cannot restore them again – you’ll have to open a new one.
Things to Note as You Close Your Yahoo Mail Account.
Closing your Yahoo Mail account will do the following:
- Revoke access to your Yahoo email address
- Clear all your emails, and
- Stop people from sending you emails.
Time to Close your yahoo mail account
1. Open any web browser web browser. Enter this address “https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user”
This will save you a number of clicks. It will take you straight to the Yahoo account deletion page.
2. Type in your email address and then click the “Next” button.
You will have to do this if you are not signed in already.
3. Next you will have to type in your password and click Sign in. You’ll find this section on the right side of the page.
4. Next scroll down and click on “Continue”. You will find this at the bottom of the information page.
This page in particular shows you all the terms of deletion. Here, you will be reminded to cancel any paid services.
5. Next, you will have to type in your email address again.
You will do so in the text field situated at the middle of the page.
6. Finally, click on “Yes”, close this account. This will schedule your account for deletion. In 90 days, Your email account with Yahoo mail will be closed and deleted.
Congratulations, if you have followed through, you have closed your Yahoo mail account.
You still have to remove it from mobile app
Now, here is the catch, you have to take another step further. You will have to remove your account from your yahoo mobile too.
It’s not difficult, here is how to do it:
1. On your mobile device, open up Yahoo Mail. Yes, the app with a purple and a white envelope. It has the word “YAHOO!” written on it.
2. Tap on the bread icon. You will find it located at the top-left corner of the screen. Doing so will bring up a pop-out menu.
3. Tap on “Manage Accounts”. This option can be found at the top of the pop-out menu.
4. Tap Edit. It’s in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Tap on “Remove” to the right of an account. This is a red button on the right side of the account you wish to remove.
6. Tap Remove when prompted. It’s a blue button on a pop-up window.
Doing so will remove the selected account from the Yahoo Mail app.
Please note that it does not delete your account from Yahoo. You will have to repeat this removal process for every account you want to remove from Yahoo Mail.
See More Post:
- Facebook Sign in Login page – I can’t Sign into Facebook – Facebook Login in New Account
- Facebook Avatar Setup – Create My Facebook Avatar – Edit Your Facebook Avatar
- Watch Facebook Live on Android | Facebook Live Streaming
- Messenger Rooms App Download – How To Use
- Aolmail.com Login – Aol mail login & sign up Guide | How to Recover your AOL Email account
- How to Delete a Gmail.com – Delete Your Gmail Account Guide
- Facebook Avatar Maker App : Facebook Avatar Not Working – Create Facebook Avatar
- How to Close a Group on Facebook – Delete a Facebook Group
- Best Mailbox Alert Apps And Systems
- 5 Best Free Email Client For Mac And Windows 2020
- Facebook dating site
- Facebook Avatar creator App
- The Pirate Bay Free Download