How To Change Your YouTube Channel Name Will Take you just few munities.
Having a growing audience on YouTube? The name of your YouTube channel is very important users are attracted to channels with catchy names and they even subscribe to such channels. Have you considered changing your Channel name?
Steps To o Change Your YouTube Channel Name
The video-sharing platform provides a separates dashboard, known as YouTube studio, anyone who owns a channel on the platform can access the YouTube studio and manage information associated with your channel easily. Here is how to do it:
- Open the official YouTube website from your browser
- Sign in to your YouTube account by entering your credentials.
- Click on your profile picture, located in the top right corner of the screen
- Select YouTube from the dropdown menu
- On the left sidebar, scroll down and click
- Switch to the Basic Info tab. Under Channel Customization
- You will find the small pencil icon right next to your channel name
- Type in a new name for your YouTube channel.
- Hit publish to save the changes.
It is also worth knowing that changing your YouTube channel name using the steps, mentioned above will modify your Google account name as well.