You now find more on Face book with these Tips and Hacks on Facebook Search:
Facebook Search Tips – Facebook which is an app that allows you to chat, send files, share pictures and videos, send recordings and a lot more could actually be a bit overwhelming when you’re lost in it (more like being lost in the center of a crowd ), oh yes it can. That’s why we’ll give you helpful tips to find what you want through the Facebook Search box.
If you want to make a search but on second thought you’ll pass, all because you can’t spend all day looking for what In particular suits your request or serves as a direct answer, then this is for you.
Read and learn
Facebook Search Tips To Find What You Want
The easy and helpful tips/guides on how to get a faster and accurate result on your Facebook search:
- The keyword: when searching for something, a place a thing, or a trend always type in your keyword. How it works is “what you type in the search box” is the total” results you’ll get”. The way you search for something is the way to result will be presented.
If you search for hair products or body cream in general, you’ll get different options here and there both the products within and outside your location will show but once your search is straightforward and has a keyword like “Indian Herbs hair food with Castor oil or pears baby lotion” your results tend to be precise.
- To search for a post or things your friends liked: let’s say you want to know out of curiosity who amongst your friends that support the same club as you do clubs or you would like to check out a place and you would like to know more about it and the more, all that’s totally a piece of cake.
All you need to do is search for friends who have “been to your choice of venue” or “who support Chelsea” etc. The basic thing or place or idea you’ve got in your head should be served as “the basic Keyword”.
- If you would like to search for an eatery that serves your favorite food: Just type in your favorite food (the name) and search for it. If you’ll need once close by, specify your location and search for one within your location that could either do delivery or you get takeouts.
- Facebook Search Filters: on the left hand side of your screen you’ll get available stickers that are helpful. The stickers are: (a). Post from. (b). Post type. (c). Posted into group. (d). Tagged location. (e). Date posted.
- Facebook Marketplace: it’s a site where things are sold and bought. Advertisements are done and more. This site can be accessed once you clicked the link on the left-hand side, serve for the item you need, press the enter button, and then make use of the made available filters to narrow your list.
Told you it was easy Facebook Search Tips. Bye to those confusing moments and no hope is lost again considering the fact that all you’ve learned are all you’ve needed all this while which would serve as helpful tips/ guides on making searches on Facebook easier and faster.