Grammarly Login – It’s pretty amazing, the way Grammarly works. It more as a writer assistant used but a lot of people proofread and editing documents. Grammarly goes over 250 types of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors and also improves vocabulary usage.
Knowing Grammarly is one thing than knowing how to log into Grammarly is another. Read on and learn more.
Grammarly bring an AI system to check each sentence for an Error, then figured out a suitable replacement when any is found. Web-version and versions that complete the MS Word are made available. It’s a cloud-based program.
Logging into Grammarly account isn’t as complicated as it sound. All you’ll need to do is Follow the steps that would be given in this article and enjoy all it’s mind-blowing features.
However, just incase you do not have an account just yet, we’ll be showing you how you could actually create your own Grammarly account all by yourself with no stress nor complications involved .
How to Create a Grammarly Account
To create a Grammarly Account, follow the steps below . In creating an account you’ll :
- Visit Grammarly’s secure website.
- Next up, a Sign In page will pop up but since you don’t have an account just yet, Click on Don’t Have An Account or you could choose to sign in with either Google or Facebook.
- Select a relevant Password that you would be able to remember. It should be 6 characters and above.
- You’ll get a confirmation email, click the Access Code to start making use of the program.
- Fill in what you’ll like to use Grammarly for i.e. you could use it for work, school or other projects. Personalize your account.
- Select your writing skill. Pick out of beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- Choose which account you’ll like to settle for. It’s either a free Grammarly Account or a Grammarly Premium Version.
The premium option has got its own Features that writers of more professional and strict contexts may find relevant while the free version has got more to offer than you could actually guess.
By following the steps above,l you’ve successfully created your own Grammarly Account. Congratulations on that.
Grammarly Login Steps
Here’s how to log into Grammarly account.
- Check out Grammarly secured website.
- Click on the Log in option at the top right corner of your screen.
- Verify your account by checking out for a confirmation email in you inbox, then follow the link in your email.
- Type in your Access Code.
If your email has been confirmed, have fun enjoying the features of Grammarly .
Didn’t Get The Confirmation Email?
If you’re not getting the confirmation email, try the following:
- Cross Check your spam or junk folder and any tabs in your inbox.
Try adding these email addresses to your email contact list and then send yourself a confirmation email again:
With all those, Login into Grammarly account and creating a Grammarly account should be an issue . Enjoy it’s cool features.