Gmail Archive Folder – Gmail is one of the most popular email service providers that enables users to communicate and interact with friends, family members, business associates, clients right on their devices with internet connection. It is used by millions of users for their email services and has awesome features that give users that awesome email experience.
Feature Of Gmail Account
And Gmail falls into the category of email service providers that give users what they want from an email platform. Gmail is powered by Google and enable users to send and receive messages to other email addresses for free. You can get updates about your social media platforms, banks, updates from your company or business, friends and whatever that concerns you that are connected to your Gmail.
Most users patronize this platform because of its wide range of features and the awesome services it offers. Gmail is totally free and easy to use, all you need is internet connection and your login details or the app and you are good to go.
Benefits Of Gmail Archive Folder
You may wish not to see certain mails any more on your Gmail inbox page or you might just want to hide them temporarily, the Gmail archive folder contains all these messages till whenever you decide to access them. Gmail just gives you a personalized email where you can handle your mail however you want, delete emails, archive emails, mark emails as read, or star emails.
This is what makes it your own personal account; your ability to organize and use mails whatever way you want. Just with a touch of your finger you can have your mail looking exactly the way you want it. Gmail Archive Folder helps you organize your inbox by moving messages to all mail label. It doesn’t mean you are deleting the messages, but rather you are keeping them in a file or folder for safe keeping and you can view them when you want.
Gmail Archive Folder serves as your storehouse for emails you wish to hide or keep them out of your Gmail inbox for the meantime. You can always find archived mail by simply searching for it or by clicking the ALL MAIL label on the left side of your page.
And once you get a reply from any of your archived mail, the conversation containing the mail will automatically appear in your inbox. So you see you haven’t lost any of the messages you archived, it is right there in your app only out of sight for the
How To Use Gmail Archive Folder To Archive Messages On Your Computer
- On your computer go to Gmail website and log in your account
- then go to your message inbox
- select the message you wish to archive
- then click the archive button from the toolbar above your message lsit
How To Use Gmail Archive Folder To Archive Messages On Your Android
- once you have Gmail app on your phone, tap to open the app
- the default screen is your message inbox, tap MENU on the top left
- tap SETTINGS then go to general settings, and then to Gmail default action
- the tap ARCHIVE
- then you can either archive messages by tapping the archive icon from inside the message
- or from your inbox, swipe the message from the right to the left
- if you wish to archive multiple messages, select the messages and tap on the archive icon.
How To Use the Gmail Archive Folder To Archive Messages On Your iPhone Device
Open your Gmail app on your device, you can download it from app store if you have not
- on your message inbox, tap the sender’s profile name
- then tap the ARCHIVE icon
- If you decide to go through settings, you can easily archive messages by swiping the message to the left from your inbox
- if you wish to archive multiple messages, tap on the multiple senders’ profiles next to the messages you want to archive
And tap the ARCHIVE icon.
How To Find The Gmail Archive Folder On Gmail Account
You can easily find the mails you archived by simply searching for them, if you can’t find them click the arrow in the search box and enter the label for the mail you are looking for
If you can’t find by searching for it, you will have to look in the all mail label.
- when you open your Gmail inbox
- on the left side of your Gmail, go through the label list on your app
- click MORE on your label list
- in the new list that appears, select ALL MAIL
You can find your archived mail in the ALL MAIL label.
How To Find Archived Mail On Gmail App
- once you tap to open your Gmail app, you can sign in if you have not
- on the default screen of the mail, click the menu icon
- by tapping this a pop-out menu will appear
- tap ALL MAIL
- Then under the all mail page look for the archived mail.