First Digital Nextgen MasterCard Credit Card – If you are new to credit or you’re just looking for a way to rebuild your credit, it can be difficult to get approved for an unsecured credit card. The first digital nextgen MasterCard credit card is an unsecured card for those with poor or fair credit, but it’s loaded with unusual fees that can wind up.
About The Card
The first digital nextgen MasterCard credit card is issued by Synovus bank. They offer a variety of personal and business banking solutions. Not only that this card reports your account activity to all three credit bureaus if you’re regular on-time payments you can easily help improve your credit.
If you can handle our fees and a high APR, this credit card makes it easy for you to obtain credit history and start working on your credit score.
Wondering if it’s the right card for you?, Continue reading below to learn more about the first digital nextgen MasterCard credit card, it’s fees and features.
Benefits and Drawbacks
- No security deposit is required.
- Credit limits can be increased after a year.
- The annual fee reduces after the IST year.
- A checking account is required to apply for this credit card.
- Use of this card is restricted to U.S. residents only.
- Has a high variable APR.
- The activation fee is charged in addition to the annual fee and a monthly maintenance fee.
- No rewards or perks for purchases.
Card Rate Fees
There are certain rates and fees associated with credit cards, especially those meant for building or rebuilding credit. The first digital MasterCard is no exception, so it’s important to understand it’s fees so you won’t be caught off guard once you become a cardholder.
The first digital nextgen MasterCard credit card is an unsecured card, ad a cardholder you’ll be paying a lot of unusual fees with this card. Pay off those small purchases on time and in full each month and your credit score will increase.
Card Application Procedures
Applying for a credit card with bad credit can be difficult, which in turn makes it harder to improve your score. That’s where credit cards like the first digital next-gen MasterCard come into the picture.
Here’s the application procedures of this credit card;
- Visit www.firsydigitalcard.com.
- Enter your personal info.
- Answer the questions correctly.
- Enter your phone number and email address.
- Click the box if you have an active checking account or not.
- Certify that you are a U.S. resident.
- Click the continue button.
According to the first digital, it takes just 60secs to get your application approved. Once approved, it takes up to 3weeks to set up an account and receive your credit card.
The first digital next gen MasterCard credit card could be tempting, but you’d likely be better off with a card that has fewer and lower fees.